Luke is Acting a Bit Weird

~Clare P.O.V~

"Claaaareeee" I hear someone say in a soft tone, but I ignore it, I don't want to go to school. "Come on love, you have to get up."  I shake my head, turning over, away from the voice. "I didn't want to do this...buuut" Next thing I know I am being hit, repeatedly, with a pillow.

"STOP! STOP! I AM UP! MY GOD! PLEASE! STOP!" I scream, opening my eyes to see Luke, standing there innocently with the pillow. I give him a dirty look and walk past him. 

"Good morning beautiful!" he says, I ignore him, "Not a morning person I see." I walk down stairs to see everyone eating breakfast, and they are all ready. 

"Morning sleeping beauty!" Jai exclaims. I roll my eyes, "We made you some pan-" he didn't even need to tell me more. I ran to the kitchen grabbing pancakes and putting them on a plate.

"Not until you get changed!" Beau says, pulling the plate out of my hand, it is so weird, sometimes Beau is the most immiture person ever, and then all of a sudden, he is mr. responsible. 

"BUT BUT BUT" I protest. 

"Ass. ass. ass. ass" Luke sings, I look at him, sticking my tounge out, and he gives me an angelic look.

"No, come back after you are dressed." Beau says, holding up the plate out of my reach. "Kaitlin why don't you go with her." Kaitlin gets up out of Jai's lap and walks out of the door with me.

"Don't worry! I won't take long!" I assure Kaitlin. 

"Are you mad at Luke or something?" Kaitlin asks.

I laugh, "I am mad at anyone who wakes me up."  Kaitlin nods, laughing. 

"Luke came running downstairs saying he had to tell us something before he woke you up..."  Kaitlin starts, I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you think he had to say?" I ask, Kaitlin shrugs. That's odd, I wonder what he might have to tell them. "Tell me what he says okay?" Kaitlin nods. 

We get to my house and Kaitlin waits downstairs, while get ready upstairs. I slup on some jeans and a striped tank top. I tie up my red converse and run downstairs. "LEGGO" I yell.

We get back to the Brooks' house and I barge right in. I was about to announce my arrival, when I hear people talking in the kitchen. "what song?"

"I was thinking Justin Bieber." Luke says. 

"For what?" I ask, walking into the kitchen. Luke freaks out, obviously not knowing I was there.

"Uh...music class..." Luke makes up, I could tell he was lying, but I chose to drop it. I grab my plate of pancakes and dive right in. After a while, my phone starts buzzing, twitter notifications. Great! More Hate! Just then i get a tweet, from Luke.

@Luke_Brooks- GUYS. Stop hating on @Cuhlare_Parker! She is really sweet, and dosen't deserve this. You are not a true fan if you get jealous over this, and hate on people you don't even know. What is the point? #StophatingonClare

I smile, I love him sticking up for me, that is so sweet. I look up at Luke and smile at him. He is already looking at me, smiling back.

"Come on, let's go."  Beau says, ushering us all to the car. The whole car ride to school, Luke was really dazed and was deep in thought, tapping his fingers along to a beat.

"Luke? Are you okay?" He snaps out of it, looking over at me and smiling. Okay, this kid has gone mad. 

Kaitlin and I stick together, Luke has been missing ever since we got to school.

In free period, Amber comes up to me, I really just was not in the mood. "He dosen't like you, he told me himself." Amber says.

"Now why would he tell you that when he hates you?" I answer in an annoyed tone. 

"Well, I...uh-" Amber starts,

"Being a bitch to me isn't going to make him like you." I honestly say. This really upset her, while pissing her off. But all that mattered to me is that she leaves me alone for now, which she did.

At lunch, I see Luke handing Beau a peice of sheet music. "What's that for?" I ask. 

"Oh nothing really, Beau just wanted to learn some more songs on the gutair." Luke answers. This lie was a bit better, but I can still tell he is lying. I drop it again, wondering what this boy was up to.

The rest of the day was okay, but Luke was really out of it, not paying attention at all, he would just sit there thinking, then jot something down in his notebook. Ocassionaly, sketching things. I could never get a look at whatever he was doing. 

It was finally the end of the day, and Luke meets me at my locker. "Hey!" He says perkily.

"Hi Luke" I say, equally as perky.

"Wanna go to your house and I can show you our videos?" I nod quickly, smiling. We get to my house and we both run upstairs. I log onto my computer, opening youtube. Luke takes over and types in 'Janoskians' into the search bar. We started from the earliest video, my favourite so far is the skipping mockumentary. Beau is so funny in that, not to mention Luke is really cute in it.

I scroll to the top to see the most recent video, posted today, called 'help' "What's that one?" I ask.

"Oh, it's just a contest for out fans to come and meet us, and hang out with us, and stuff." Luke laughs nervously , I was about to click it, when Luke takes the mouse. "We also have a channel where we do dares!" He exclaims, typing in dare sundays, Watch all those videos.

I really liked the videos these boys were even funnier infront of a camera.

After a while it started to get dark, and Gina called Luke to come home. "You can sleep over again, if you want." I think about it, and agree, grabbing some clothes and we snuck out. I didn't bother telling my mother because I had a feeling she wouldn't even notice my absence.

We get to Luke's house and we go upstairs, and get changed and crawl into his bed, and the last thing I remeber before falling asleep in Luke's arms, is Luke whispering, "This is going to be the best thing ever." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ollo guys. So next one up tommorrow! Love you all! Please keep voting, commenting, and fanning. It really means a lot!<3

~Clare