I Am On to You

~Jai's P.O.V~

We walk in the house to see Clare and Daniel sitting on the floor infront of the T.V. laughing at family guy. Kaitlin and I slowly walk in, Luke isn't here, strange. 

"where is Luke?" I ask, looking around. 

"rehersing, with fans." Beau whispers in my ear. 

Clare looks back, and waves at Kaitlin and I . We walk over and sit next to them. "How did you even get home?" I ask.

"Well, Luke pushed me home in the shopping cart, then said he had to meet up with some fans.." Clare says, shrugging. 

"Well that's cool! Interacting with fans!" Kaitlin pitches in. I completely forgot, no one even told her! We are going to need her.

"Yeeeaaahhh..." I say, turning towards Kaitlin, "Let's, uh, go to my room.." I grap her hand, I am going to tell her. We walk upstairs together.

~Luke's P.O.V~

"HEY GUYS." I yell, while walking in the door. 

"oh hey babe." Beau greets, kissing my cheek. I swat him away. I see Clare in the living room, flipping through channels, and Skip on the couch trying to do something on his phone. 

"Whatcha watchin'?" I ask, sitting next to Clare, she jumps. 

"GOD LUKE. YOU SCARED ME." Clare screams. I chuckle.

"Sorry, sorry." I say, claming her back down.

"where did you go?" She asks. 

"I just decided I should meet up with fans." I say, I wasn't exactly lying. I was with fans...

"Oh, that's cool!' She says, and turns her attention back to the t.v. I think she knows somethings up, but I am so glad she dosen't keep asking questions. Around her I am weak. 

"Hey, Amber hasn't been messing with you lately, has she?" I ask, suddenly remembering I haven't been protecting her like I should. 

Clare giggles, "Not exactly, I was kinda pissed one day, and she tried to talk to me and I completly told her off. Since then, she hasn't spoken one word to me." Clare expalins, well that is a relief. 

"Cookies anyone?" Mum asks, as she walks out of the kitchen. "Oh Luke! You are back!" She says putting the cookie plate down on the coffie table and hugging me. "How was it?" \

"eh, Dancey." I say, chuckling, I was trying to be discreet.

"Dancey?" Clare asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"Uh...well..." I start, not sure what to say.

"Music class, he had to preform today, and apparently, he also danced." Mum swoops in a saves me there. 

"Oooohh" Clare says. 

"COOOOOOOOOKKIIEEESSSS" Beau yells, in a deep, raspy, voice.

Daniel looks up from his phone and cocks his head when he sees me, "When did you get back, Luke?" He asks. i laugh, he was completely clueless.

"What are you talking about? I never left." I mock. Just then Clare flips the t.v. to 'The Voice' "Hey look there is Sarah!" I point to the t.v.

"You know her?" Clare asks, looking at me, i slip my arm around her. 

"Yeah, she is the girl James is nuts for." I say casually.

"Awh, cute. Why have I only met James once?" She asks. 

"Cause he is always with Sarah, or doing school work!" Skip pitches in. I chuckle. 

"Well, can I meet her, and see him?" She asks, I nod.

"This weekend" I smile. She lays her head on my shoulder, yawning. 

"PSSSTTT" Daniel tries to get my attention, and he was being a bit louder than called for. 

I tilt my head back to look at him. He gives me a thumbs up and I roll my eyes, sitting normal again. Clare takes her head off of me and puts her hand to her mouth, letting out a huge sigh. "Tired?" I ask. She looks at me, and yawns again. "want to sleep over?" 

she shakes her head, I laugh, and get up, helping her up too. I then, walk her home. Hand in hand, I can't wait to suprise her, it will be perfect. 

Just before I left her alone in her room, she turned around, "Somethings up wtih you..." She says, I get nevous, "Don't worry, I am not going to interrigate you. I just wanted you to know I am on to you" She says, winking and smiling, turning around and closing her balcony door, and curtains. 

I didn't really know what to do, so I just smiled like an idiot all the way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So, not much to say really, Next one soon. Please, vote, comment, fan, all that jazz. <3 Love yous!

~Clare