Sucky Bowling

~Clare's P.O.V~

"GUUUUUUYYYSSSS GUUUEESSS WHAAAT!" I yell, running down the stairs. Jai and Kaitlin turn around to face me, and as soon as they see me they start laughing. "what's so funny?" I ask.

Beau smirks, "Did you and Luke have fun?"

"What?" 

"Your lip gloss sweetie, it's all over your face." Kaitlin points out, embarrassed I start wiping it all off.

"Awh, you guys made her blush, What did you have to tell us, Clare?" Jai says, as soon as Luke comes downstairs. 

"Well, Luke said we could all go bowling! Sounds fun huh!?" I say, enthusiastically. They all nod in agreement, while Luke puts his arm on my shoulder. 

"Should we go?" He asks me, I nod, "Now?" I nod even more. He chuckles, throwing Beau his keys. We all pile into the car, giddy to go play. I am bouncing up and down like a four year old. "you are so cute when you are excited." Luke says, nuzzling his head on my head. 

When we get there, I race out of the car. Luke later runs up to me, out of breath. "What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, speed racer." Luke jokes, as he pays for everyone to play. we all get our bowling shoes and walk over to the alley. 

"Did you guys know how many people have worn these shoes? Some even without socks!" Beau exclaims. 

Kaitlin and I shreik at the thought while the boys all laugh at us. "Jerks," Kaitlin mumbles.

We all seprate into teams, Luke and I, Jai and Kaitlin, and Beau and Beau. Poor kid is always by himself. 

"Are you sure you want to be on the same team? I suck.."  Luke asks. I giggle, nodding.

"Come on how bad could you be?" I ask, Luke sighs. Turns out, really bad. It was the ninth round and we only had thirty points, while Jai and Kaitlin had 105 points and Beau had 112 points. "Wow, you are bad.." I say, giggling.

Luke chuckles, "I told you. Okay It's your turn. Good luck!" I smile, walking up to the land and grabbing a ball. I look back at Luke, giving a quick smooch to the bowling ball for good luck. "Don't do that! It could be dirty!" Luke yells at me, I giggle kissing the ball again, to show I can do what I want. 

I roll the ball down the lane, getting a strike. I run back to Luke, "YAY. YAY" I say, jumping in arms to hug him. "I diiiid it. I diiiid it." i was singing, making Luke laugh. He sqeezes me, and lets me go. 

"Why are you guys so happy? You are still losing, by a lot." Jai says, matter-a-factly. I just stick my tounge out at him and sit down on Luke's lap. By the end of the game, Jai and Kaitlin won with Beau in second and Luke and I in, well, last. But we were proud of out 55 points. 

We all get back in the car, and suddenly my stomach starts feeling really queasy. "Guys. I'm not feeling too good.." I annouce, feeling sick to my stomach. 

"What's wrong?" Luke asks, taking my hand, you can hear the worried tone in his voice. 

"My stomach.." I say softly.

"oh no, Luke. She's preggo." Jai jokes, making Beau and Kaitlin laugh. Luke just elbows him really hard. 

"Do you want us to take you home?" Luke quietly asks, I nod. When we arrive at my house, I get up, slowly walking to the door. Luke walks in behind me.

"Luke, you can't come. You'll get sick too!" I argue. 

"Well then so be it. I'm not just gonna leave you." Luke argues back. 

"But-" I sigh, knowing I'm Luke's not going to leave. "fine." I say, Luke smiles and leads me up the stairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I promised to have it up tonight and I did, I was sick all day so this isn't my best but, eh whatever. Then next one should be better. And I might post that tommorow in honor of 50,000 veiws! Super crazy! Well, keep reading, voting, commenting, and fanning. It really means a lot!<3

~Clare