Chapter Five

As soon as the door to the train closes Claire looks at Kaitlin and yells, "You like Jai!" but at the same time, Kaitlin is already yelling, "You like Luke!" 

They both make a weird face, and in sync again they say, "What? No I don't!" and start laughing.

"You and Jai we so cute together at the movies! He let you ride on his back!" Claire giggles, while Kaitln blushes.

"What about you? you guys, hugged!" Kaitlin adds, with a grin. 

"Kaitlin, do you want to stay for dinner? I think we are having pizza!" Claire friendily offers. 

"Sure. Why not? I don't have anythin better to do." Kaitlin replies. 

The girls both smile as they head back toward Claire's house, when they get inside Claire calls out for her mom. Then they walk in the kitchen to grab a drink from the fridge.

Her mom walks in hte kitchen and stands next to Claire, "You're here just in time, the pizza should be here any- who is this?"

"Mom, Kaitlin, Kaitlin, Mom. We met in the park today and I invited her over for dinner." Kaitlin and Claire both smile innocently. 

"Well Kaitlin, I hope you like pizza!" Claire's mom smiles at Kaitlin.

The pizza arrives, and they all go to sit at the table to eat it. Claire's mom was tring to keep a convorsation going with small talk, but they mostly ate in silence. 

Just as their about done, Claire feels her phone vibrate. She reaches in her pocket and checks her phone under the table. She see's Beau just texed her,

Beau- 'Guess who your neighbors are!'

Claire replies, 'you? wow, I guess I will be seeing a lot more of you guys!'

Beau replies within seconds, 'I sure hope so! :)'

Claire smiles at the message and hands it to Kaitlin under the tabe, she smiles and hands the phone back. As Claire is about to put it back in her pocket, she feels it vibrate again. 

Pulling it backc out, she see's Luke's text, 

Luke- Hey <3

Reading the message, Claire can't help but smile, and wonder why he sent her a heart. She responds, 'Hello there neighbor!' 

After what felt like forever to Claire, he finally answered. 

Luke- 'I can't wait till the movie tomorrow :)'

Claire smiles and types back, 'Yeah, I know, it's supposed to be good.' 

All Luke sends back is, 'That's not why.'

After reading this, Claire grins, and blushes, unable to stop.

As soon as dinner is over They both run upstairs to Claire's room and talk about what the boys were texting, Claire still unable to stop smiling. Realizing Kaitlin never got their numbers, Claire asks, "Kaitlin?"

“hmm?”

“Want me to give you Jai's number." Smirking after she asks. 

“Please?” she pleads. Claire gives her all the numbers, and she starts texting them too. 

After a while, Claire peeks her head down the stairs, "Mom? Can Kaitlin sleep over?" She calls dowstairs, polietly. 

“I guess.” Her mom replies. 

Claire walks back into her room, looking for some pajamas for Kaitlin, when from outside they hear a laugh. No one's laughing, Claire thinks to her self, looking around. 

"Who is that?" She asks, Kaitlin. Who has a smug look on her face, She opens the door to her balcony to see, Jai and Luke standing there. "What are you guys doing here?" She insists.

Vote comment Fan | I love you.