Secrets

"Kaitlin can come!" Jai says, locking his iPhone, you could hear the excitement in his voice.I giggled at how much he liked Kaitlin. Luke scoffs. 

"Luke, stop being a jerk, and start being happy for your brother." I say, nudging Luke. He looks over at me, and gives me an apologetic look. 

"sorry..." Luke mutters, giving me a half smile. We get to Kaitlin's house, I have never actually been to her house. It is pretty big, a bit smaller than my house. I don't even know how my mother affords my house. I have never asked. Kaitlin comes out and opens the car door. 

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Kaitlin asks, laughing at our frosting covered selves. 

"We..uh...had cupcakes." Beau explains. 

"I see that." Kaitlin giggles, "well, where am I going to sit?"  Jai pats his lap, "But you are covered in frosting!" She exclaims.

"Stop being such a priss." I joke. 

"Fiiiinnneeee" Kaitlin surrenders. I unbuckle my seatbelt, so I can let Kaitlin get past me to get to Jai.

"Orrrrrrr, Clare could just sit in my lap." Luke says, grabbing me and pulling me into his lap. 

"Luuuuuke, you planned that!" I giggle, He shakes his head, wrapping his arms around me securely.

"well I don't care, Kaitlin is still sitting in my lap!" Jai yells, making his point. Kaitlin sits in his lap, and Jai straps the seat belt over both of them. 

"I want Daniel to sit in my lap!" Beau exclaims. We all just nod, worrying about Beau, he is a weird one.

We get to the Brooks' brothers house. "Who's house?" Luke asks me.

"Yours so I don't have to worry about my mother." Luke nods, helping me get out. 

"Uh-oh" Beau says as he walks through the front door.

"This is not good.." Jai says as he walks in behind Beau.

"Busted." Luke says. Kaitlin and I walk in together, seeing the boys' mom standing there with her arms crosses. 

"Where on Earth were you boys!? It is dark! I was worried to death!"  Their mom says.

"Sorry Mum! Clare was feeling a bit down, so," Luke starts.

"Wait, who is Clare?" She asks. I raise my hand slowly, looking at my feet. "A GIRL? LUKE YOU WERE OUT WITH A GIRL?" She yells running over to Luke, and hugging him. "Finally! Luke usually dosn't hang out with girls! His fans like him, but come one they don't really know him..." She explains.

"Muuuuuuuuuummm" Luke groans, blushing. 'Awh, how cute.' I think.

"Sorry, sorry!" She says, "I am Gina, these idiots mother." Gina says, shaking my head. I giggle. Gina notices Kaitlin, "now, who is this?"

"I am Kaitlin, Jai's girlfriend" Gina smiles.

"Oh joy! Jai gets a girlfriend, and Luke gets a friend that is a girl! What a great week. Beau what have you done that is good?" Gina asks.

"Well, uh, I am about to make my lovely mother a bowl of ice-cream." Beau says, walking into the kitchen.

"Ooookkkaaay, Well we will be upstairs, in my room." Luke says grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs, Jai and Kaitlin close behind. 

"GO TO SLEEP. IT IS LATE." Gina hollers after us. Luke sighs and goes into his closet, coming back out with some of his pajama pants, and one of his tee shirts. 

"This should do for pajama's, right?" I nod, going in the closet to change into Luke's clothes. I come out to see Kaitlin in Jai's pajama's too.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I ask, Luke points up to his bunk, on the top. I climb up there, Luke right behind me. We get under the covers and Luke puts his arm around me. I cuddle up to him and we make small talk.

~Jai's P.O.V~

Kaitlin and I get into my bed, and she snuggles next to me, I wrap my arms aroud her "Jai?" she asks.

"Yes, babe?" 

"When do you think Luke and Clare are going to get together?" Kaitlin whispers, to make sure they couldn't hear.

"I really don't know, but any longer and Luke will get even desperate. He really likes her." I answer. "You shouldn't worry about it though. Luke will try as hard as he can to get her though. He seems pretty determined about it." Kaitlin smiles. 

"Okay, they are sweet." Kaitlin says smiling up at me.

"No, no, no. You are sweet." I say poking her nose. she giggles. Kissing me on the cheek. "That's all you got?" I tease.

"Mmmmhhmm." She nodding her head. 

"Fine! That means I get to hold you like a teddy bear alllllll night!" I say holding her tight. 

"Okay" She says, yawning. putting her head against my chest.

"Goodnight beautiful." I say, but she was already alseep.

~Luke's P.O.V~

It has been silent between Clare and I for the last, few minutes, but I don't think she was alseep. "Clare?' I ask. 

"What?"

"Are you awake?"

"No duh moron" She jokes. I agree, that was a stupid question.

"Wanna play a game?" I ask. 

"hmm. Sure." she answers, yes! I need to figure out something to do for Clare, to make her see I would be a good boyfriend.

"Okay, you tell a secret, then I tell a secret and so on. Don't worry, I will never tell anyone" She nods. 

"Hmmm a secret... I don't know how you guys are famous. Like, what the reason is." I fake gasp.

"We aren't famous, and we make youtube videos, I will show you some other time" I say, looking down at her, she wasn't too much shorter than me, I like that.

"Okay, now you." 

"Uhh...I was a chubby child." I say. she giggles, how cute.

"Awh! Really!? That is adorable!" I smile, she called me adorable.

"Okay, my turn...uh...a secret...." She blushes as she thinks of one, "I have never had my first kiss." she admits. I smile, thinking about me being her first kiss. I just nod, already having an idea why she hasn't had her first kiss.

"I have only had two girlfriends." I confess, trying to make her fell better. She smiles. 

"I really want to see a flash mob. They look cool." This was it, the big idea I was waiting for. I can just imagine it now. 

"I would love to take you to a flash mob one day." I smile. "Let's go to sleep it's late." I say, pulling her as close to me as I can, drifting off into Clare dream world, with the addition of a flash mob. For once I am excited for school. so I can tell everyone my plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!<3 So I almost have 6.5K reads! Wicked! On the last part I got lots more votes and stuff than usual! So, thanks everyone! Keep voting, fanning, and commenting please.<3 Love you all!

~Clare