But We Have to Film

~Clare's P.O.V~ 

I wake up, snuggled up next to Luke. He looks so cute when he is sleeping. As I try sitting up, I realize my throat, which is hurting more than it was yesterday. I probably shouldn't bother Luke, so I slowly make my way off the bed, to go get some water. Just I am about to be free, I look back at Luke who has one eye open. 

"Noooo. Don't leave me babe." He moans in a very raspy morning voice. Grabbing my hand and slightly trying to pull me back. I sigh, pointing to my throat, Luke is still very goggy and isn't paying attention. "If you leave me, then I won't have anybody to snuggle with." 

"You can snuggle with me baby boy!" Beau says, barging in. I let out a soft, barely noticeable giggle, because that's all I'm able to let out. 

"Beau. You can't just waltz in whenever you want!" Luke argues, he is pretty sensitive when it comes to his brothers and I, like they are going to steal me. Sure, okay, like that's gonna happen. 

"I can't come into my own bestfriend's house, But you CAN sleep with her!" Beau spits back, trying to embarrass us, it worked, I am blushing. But, I think it's too early in the morning for Luke to think because he didn't get the hint towards it sounding perverted. 

"Yes!" he screams out. I just face palm, waiting for it to hit him that, that was the wrong answer. "Well, kinda. It is when all you do is sleep. NOTHING else." Luke implys, moments after, and looks over at me. "Why aren't you talking?" I point to my throat. He fake gasps. "Oh please tell me you didn't loose your beautiful voice!" I nod, and Luke pulls me into a hug. 

"Awwh. Special boyfriend and girlfriend bonding moment. You know. You guys are the cutest thing." I blush madly while Luke takes pride in the statement. Beau, rolls his eyes, taking out his phone. "Oh yeah! I forgot why I even came! Luke. We need you. We are filming!" Beau says, excited. You can tell he really loves this. 

"Do I HAVE to?" Luke nags, I furrow my eyebrows shoving Luke off the bed, as if saying 'It's okay. you can go.' Luke looks at me, and I shoo him. "What?" I shoo him off again. "Seriously!?" I nod. 

"I'll be waiting outside." Beau mentions awkwardly, walking away. 

"I promise! I WILL make it up to you. Okay?" Luke asks, I would say no...but I really like surprises. So, I nod. "tonight?" I smile, giddy to see what he will plan. Luke eventually leaves after getting my water and making sure I am situated. Eventually I dose off. 

~

About two hours later, I wake up to my phone buzzing, to see I got a text.

SPIDEYLUKE-

Hello beautiful. Are you doing okay?

Me- 

Are you sure you should be texting me while you are filming?

SPIDEYLUKE-

Hmm. no. I'm not supposed to, and Jai is yelling at me. Because we might be in the middle of filming. hehe<3

Me- 

Luke! Go film!

SPIDEYLUKE-

Fine. But, I just want to say I figured out what we are going to do tonight!

Me-

Oh great, what!?

And with that. Luke didn't answer. I kept waiting, but I had a feeling he wasn't going to tell me, so I just drifted back off to sleep. Dreaming about what fabulous things Luke and I might do later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOO. Updated and it's not even the weekend! You guys are Lucky ducks! So Luke followed me on tumblr so I thought I should celebrate!<3 Please vote, fan, and comment!  this is pretty bad, but eh. Just WAIT until the next one or two. I have plans. muahaha.

~Clare

And if you are from my school...it's just weird you reading my story.. okay? Please don't.