He's Gone

~Luke's P.O.V~

I step out of the door and gently closed it, I start looking around for a spot to start looking. My feet just start walking, my mind not even thinking about where I'm going. Soon enough I find myself in the little thicket. The one Clare and I found, the one she likes to come to when she's troubled.

When I get to the clearing, I don't see her. Disappointed, I sit down on the little stump  in the middle. That's when I see her, she's sitting casually, next to a bush, staring into the little pond. I don't think she even knows I am here. "Clare?"I ask in a soft tone, trying not to startle her.

I walk a bit closer, and sit down next to her, I put my hand on her shoulder.She turns and looks at me, "Luke?"

I nod, "Look I know I am probably the last person you want to see but-" She cuts me off my grabbing onto me firmly and hugging me.

"actually, there are two people I would like to see, and you are one of them" she says softly looking up at me.

I lay her head back onto my chest, "Who's the other person?" I ask, trying make conversation. She pauses, takes a breath as if about to talk, then just leans her head back on me and starts crying. I guess that wasn't a very good question to ask. "Hey hey hey, beautiful, it's all right." I comfort.

I feel Clare's head shaking against me. She raises her head and looks up at me, "No Luke, you don't understand." I furrow my eye brows. "He's gone. My dad is gone" she says on the verge of more tears.

Not understanding I stupidly state, "Clare, where did he go? I'm sure he will be back!" Clare just starts crying harder and she looks up at the clouds. That's when it hits me. He's gone as in deceased. "Ohh, oh Clare I am so sorry, just remember I'll always be there for you." Clare kinda half smiles.

"I know." She says, We just kinda sit there, looking at each other. "but I didn't even get to see him, I wish i could just see him one more time." Clare sighs, looking down with tears threatening to come down.

I just stand up, knowing I have to do it. I have to show it to her now, even though we might not really be together. I stand up and help Clare up, "Come on." I say.

"Where are we going?" Clare asks. I just look at her, a give her a semi smile.

"You wanted to see your dad one more time... I can help with that." I answer, walking slowly with Clare back to my house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..Hey guys. soo...I know it's been a reeally long time and you guys are all mad cause i haven't updated. buut. IM BACK. OH YEAH. I will probaly update tomorrow maybe even more this week..So. expect more chapters and maybe even a new story..WHO HOO I'm excited! Okay, you guys know the drill...please vote, fan me and comment. if you do you will be on the nice list this year. if you don't say hello to the naughty list!

p.s. I know this chapter kinda sucks. Just bear with me guys<3

~Clare