Chapter Sixteen

[If you want to watch the janoskians actually doing three step door knocking link here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5CNhQ6m6LI ]

 Claire got the honor of choosing the first house, she scans the neighborhood looking for an interesting house. “That one!” she yells, pointing to a small lime green colored house. Beau got to go first, they put the bucket on his head and knocked on the door, taking it off as ran into hiding. Luke and Claire hid  behind a bush, “One” Luke and Claire whisper watching Beau take a step, "Two, Three." Beau decided to hide in the flower garden by the door. 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FLOWERS!?” The lady who owns the house yells,  as she walks out the door.

“I was just…uh….weeding. you have tons of weeds.” Beau says pulling up a flower on accident, the lady looked like she was about to strangle Beau/ “DONE.” He yells and the group runs off, laughing. Beau picked Claire to be next. They put the bucket over her head and walked Claire to the next house. After knocking on the door and running away, she looks around and dives behind a giant rock sculpture in the yard. Claire quickly hides behind it, when an old man walks out of the house. He looks around shrugging and then walks back inside. Triumphantly, Claire smiles, catching up with the boys. 

They played for another 30 minutes, and then the sun started to disappear, making it real dark. “I hate the dark.” Claire mutters. Luke takes her hand.

“There is no reason to hate it. I’m here! Nothing will happen I swear.” Claire smiles, He is so sweet

“Yeah. I guess.”  Luke puts his arm around Claire's shoulder and pulls her closer to him. “Can we please just go back now?” I asks an edge to her voice.

“Sure babe” Beau replies. They all get in the car and drive off. Fatigue, sweeping over Claire, she starts to fall asleep in Luke’s lap.

“So….you like brussel sprouts…but not broccoli? “ Kaitlin asked, Jai groaned.

“YES. Like I said…” He explains looking over at Kaitlin, then he notices Claire asleep in Luke's lap.  He elbows Kaitlin, nodding in the direction of Luke. Kaitlin raises her eyebrow as she looks over at them.

“THAT IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE.” Kaitlin whisper-yells, while getting her phone out. “SMILE FOR TWITTER” She announces, Kaitlin takes the picture and shows the picture all around the car. Luke, who was a bit dazed, realized they were saying something and blinked at them.

“What did you just do?” He asked.

“Took a picture of your wannabe girlfriend asleep on your lap.” Kaitlin teases, Jai chuckles, and Luke's face reddens as he glances at Claire.

“Whatever…” he says.

Kaitlin finishes posting the picture on twitter, with the caption, 'Look at these two cuties!'

“What are you going to do with her when we get home?” Jai questions.

“Take her back to her house?” Luke answers, like it’s obvious.

Jai scoffs, turning his attention back to Kaitlin."He is a grumpy one isnt he?" He jokes.

"Naw, he is just defensive of his girlfriend" Kaitlin answers, giggling. Luke reddens even more.

"She is...uh...not my girlfriend.." Luke informs, not very convincingly. making the whole car, except Claire and Luke, laugh.