My Girl

~Luke's P.O.V~

"I will be right back." Clare says, looking puzzled and walking to another room to take a phone call. I nod, barely able to hold in my glee. I just start dancing around the room, at the thought of Clare staying with me. 

Wait. I thought, I should probably be eating when she comes back in. I go back into the kitchen, I had managed to happy dance my way back into the living room, and grab a bowl and the box of cereal. I start munching on the food, it feels weird eating after a while. I'm doing it for Clare though. 

Clare walks back in after a few minutes. I look up at her, smiling. However, she was not smiling. My smile was instantly wiped away. Clare looked...well, I am not sure how to put it. She looked very upset. And shocked. "Clare?" I ask slowly, scared about what might have happened. 

"I need to go Luke..." She says, expressionless. I furrow my eyebrows, waht happened on that phone. 

"Clare, what's wrong?" I ask, compassionately. Anger flashes through those deep brown eyes of hers. 

"Nothing Luke." She says, turning around walking towards the door. 

She is obviously lying, but I am not risking her to get even more mad at me. "Well, can I at least have a hug?" I ask, trying to cheer her up. I step in front of her and  hold out my open arms.

"No. Don't touch me." She retorts, walking out of the door, leaving it wide open. My mouth is hanging wide open. That really hurt. My heart is aching more now, I thought this would stop when she talked to me again. 

Well, not even Clare wants me. I sigh, laying back down on the couch. Wishing for a do-over so she wouldn't take that stupid phone call. 

~

"Luke. Luke. I thought Clare was coming to see you, where is she?" Beau comes in, reminding me of the fabulous kiss on the cheek that happened only a few hours ago. "Luke come on. Answer me." 

I turn away for Beau, when I see Jai walk in, how come he dosen't have to win back Kaitlin's love? Oh right, he wasn't framed to look like a cheater. "She did come. We even talked. It was perfect." I say, only wanting to say the good part. 

"And then?" Jai asks, you can hear the worried in his tone. 

"She and I were about to eat, and she took a phone call. and came back out all upset. then she left." I said quickly almost in a mumble. They could her me though. "I don't know who it was." I add, knowing that they were going to ask. 

"Well, aren't you worried about her?"  Beau asks, I sit up almost as if I found this offensive.

"OF COURSE." I screamed. I then calmed down and lowered my voice. "But she hates me, she told me not to touch her. Thanks guys, but I think it is officially over."  I say, with a tear rolling down my face. 

Just then, while the guys were comforting me, the phone started to ring. Jai goes over to pick it up. 

As soon as he picks it up, I hear a frantic voice on the other end. It was in a mumble, but I could tell it was Kaitlin, "Hey hey hey. Babe. No she isn't with us. Calm down, we will find her." I hear Jai say, I quickly sit up. 

"Find who? Clare? Is she okay? What happened?" I say, frantically. 

"Luke. Shutup." Beau hushes. I sit quietly, wondering where Clare is. Jai hangs up the phone and turns to us.

"Kaitlin went to go talk to Clare, and she wasn't at home, she isn't at the park. and she isn't answering her phone..." Jai simple says, waiting for my reaction. 

Naturally, I start freaking out. "You guys have to go find her! You guys have to go look for her! Make sure hse is okay! You need to...you need...to..to.." I am at a loss for words and on the edge of tears. 

"Luke. First, you need to CALM DOWN." Beau screams. I just sit on the couch, feeling a bit woozy. 

"Luke why don't you go find her?" Jai asks. I sigh.

"Because she dosen't like me, don't you see? She dosen't want me anymore." I argue, knowing it's true.

"Luke it's not about what you want, it's more about need right?" Jai insists. I ponder this for a bit, and realize. It's true. I don't just want Clare. I need her, she's what's made me happy. My life felt so complete and perfect with her in it. as apposed to feeling empty and sitting on the couch all day. 

I get up and start walking to the door. 

"Luke? Where are going?"Beau asks. 

"I'm am going to find my girl." I say, heading out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Please oh please keep commenting and voting. I really love it. and I love all of you!<3

~Clare