Chapter Seventeen

Claire groans as her alarm clock goes off, "I hate Mondays." She mumbles, rolling out of bed. She stretches and notices a piece of paper on the floor. Picking it up, she realizes it's from Luke:

Good morning Gorgeous, 

So, i wasn't sure if you knew where our school was, and i didnt want you getting there all by yourself. So, get over here and you can ride with us! I hope you slept well. Come over as soon as you can! 

Love, 

Luke

She couldn't help but smile at the note. Claire slowly gets off the bed and heads into her closet, picking out a pair of jeans and a white flowy blouse. She slips on her clothes and brushes through her brown tangles. After putting on her shoes, she started out the door, she was about say goodbye to her mom, but she wasn't here. To Claire it seemed like she was never her. It didn't take long to get to their house considering it's only two houses away. 

Claire barges right in, not really thinking. "Hello?" She asks, looking around.

Beau comes out of his room, putting the rest of his shirt on. He was dressed in this cute black polo and khaki pants, the shirt had a little stitched ice-cream on it. "You work?" Claire asks, Beau dosen't seem like the working type. 

Beau shakes his head, "No, not really. I just goof off all day!" Claire giggles, "Hey " Beau hugs me, i haven't gotten to know Beau too well, but he is like my older brother. "CLARE IS HERE GUYS."

Claire giggles, "Hey" Beau hugs Claire, She hasn't gotten to know Beau too well, but he acts like her older brother. "Hey guys! Claire is here!" He yells.

Luke and Jai start running downstairs. "CLAAAAAAIREEEE" Jai greets, getting to Claire first, and hugging her.

"How come I never get to Claire first?" Luke complains and embraces Claire, Jai turns around and looks him up and down. 

"Cause you are so slow!" Jai jokes, Claire giggles.

"Well then!" Luke says, letting go of Claire and crossing his arms. 

"Nonono! I'm sorry! That wasn't even funny!" Claire pleads, un-folding Luke's arms. 

"okay" Luke gives in, wrapping his arms around Claire, again.

"No. You guys are not even ready!" Beau insists, pulling Luke away from Claire. Luke and Jai sigh, and trudge back upstairs. "We have some pancakes on the table" Claire rushes to the kitchen, grabbing a plate of pancakes and starts eating. 

"Have you checked you twitter?" Beau asks, sitting next to Claire. 

"No? Why would I?" Claire replies. Beau raises an eyebrow, and hands Claire his phone. "What?" She asks in disbelief seeing all the tweets to her. 

'OMG. Luke is mine! but, asdfghjkl; you guys are so cute! so i guess its okay...for now! ;D'

''You and luke are adorable! I wish i could be with him like that!'

'CHECK TRENDS. WORLDWIDE. OMGOMGOMG SO HAPPY.' 

"Trends?" I mumble to myself, and sure enough, Luke and I are trending, worldwide. 

#LukeandClaireJustGetMarried

#Cluke or Laire

"You and Luke are trending!" Beau exclaims!

"why do they all think we are dating!?" Claire asks. 

"Well, you might want to look at Kaitlin's profile." Beau says slowly. Claire pulls up Kaitlin's twitter and see's a picture of last night, Claire asleep on Luke with the caption, 'aren't they so adorable?' 

"why would she do that!?" Claire says, getting angry.

"Well, look at you guys, you looked so cute!" Claire's face flushes, while Beau raises an eyebrow. "They didn't need this picture though, there are tons of pictures of you guys together on your way to get ice cream!"   

"Why didn't Kaitlin and I get any trends! We are actually dating!" Jai yells, running down the stairs. 

"Well, Luke did say that we were cuter than you and Kaitlin!" Beau smirks at Claire, "What?" 

"Oh, Nothing, besides the fact that you like Luke." Beau states simply, still with a smirk.

"I...what? psh, I don't, that's, nooo" Claire replies, trying her hardest to sound smooth. 

"Guys! We have to go! We are almost late!" Luke says running down the stairs, a smile of relief plasters on Claire's face when she see's Luke. She looks him up and down,  he looks so cute! Claire thinks.  He had on a polo that had the school emblem on it, and khaki pants, his hair was really curly and adorable. 

Beau smirks, looking at Claire, checking Luke out. "Yeah.. lets go." 

Vote Comment Fan | I love you.