The Quaint Cafe

~Clare's P.O.V~ 

Tip. Tap. Tip. Tap. Tip. Tap. 

"Can you PLEASE stop tapping you pen, it is so agravating!" Alice Jackson said, from the seat ahead of me . I can't help it, school is so boring and it's Friday, last class before the weekend.

"Oh, uh, sorry!" I say, looking down at my desk. Just then the bell rings and I bust out of the classroom, making a b-line for my locker, Luke catching up a few minutes later. Luke and I haven't talked much after school because he would go spend time with his fans, his brothers went last night too.

"Excited aren't we?" He asks as we make out way out of the school. I nod, giggling. "Well, are you ready?" 

"Ready fooooor?" I ask, dragging out the 'O' in for. 

"Meeting Sarah! I promised this weekend. It's the weekend sugar." I look down at my clothes and start patting down my hair, while vigorously shaking my head, no.

"LUKE. Why didn't you tell me!?  I look like poop!" I exagerate, Luke chuckles. 

"No, stop lying, you look great." I blush, why do I always blush? Luke starts smiling at me, putting his arm around my shoulder and singing "cheers to the fricking weekend" over and over.

We get in Beau's car, and drive off. I am sitting in Luke's lap, because Kaitlin usually rides with us, and likes to lean on Jai and put her legs on my lap, which is on Luke's lap. "Ready to see Sarah!?" Beau asks. 

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH" Daniel screams out, I hadn't even noticed he was in the car. 

"OH MY BUBBER SOCKS YES." Kaitlin yells, we all just look at her.

"Blubber socks...?" I ask, Kaitlin nods. "Okaaay" 

 The rest of the car ride was silient, I am usually the one who makes conversation, but I am so nervous. I don't actually know her, or watch her very much on the voice, because I only got the US version back home so I couldn't. Still, she is on the voice. That is so cool! We stop in the parking lot of this quaint little coffee shop.

"We're here." Luke says grabbing my hand and helping me out of the car. 

"Oh my god, I am so scared." I blab. 

"No! Don't be! It will be fine! I promise" Luke asures, smiling at me.

We walk into the coffee shop and walk towards the order line, on the way there we walked past a girl with fire truck red hair! She was gorgeous, knowing how pretty she really was didn't make me feel any better.

"Oh my god. She is even more pretty in person!" Kaitlin exclaims, I nod nervously. We all order drinks and go to sit down with Sarah and James. It's this big oval shaped table, Beau next to Skip, Skip next to James, James next to Sarah, Sarah next to Kaitlin, Kaitlin next to Jai, Jai next to Me, I am next to Luke and Luke is next to Beau.

 "Hi, I am Sarah!" Sarah greets, smiling at both Kaitlin and I, she has obviously met everyone else before.

"Clare, I am Clare" I spit out, talking really fast. 

"I am Kaitlin!" Kaitlin says, talking quickly too.

"Sarah, Kaitlin is my girlfriend!" Jai announces, Sarah gasps and puts her hand over her mouth. 

"YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!" James screams, before Sarah could respond. I giggle, no one can believe Jai has a girlfriend, not even his mom. Oh wait, no his mom can't believe Luke is even hanging out with a girl. I giggle some more.

"James shutup. You are so loud." Sarah says, winking at James and turning back to Kaitlin, James just starts smiling. Okay, I ship Jarah. Hah. what a cute couple name. "You guys are so cute!" Sarah squeals, reaching over and ruffling Jai's hair. Sarah looks over at me and smiles. 

I nervously, reach over and squeeze Luke's hand. Luke looks at me giving a supportive smile, it automatically makes me feel better. 

"What about you two?" Sarah asks, I cock my head, confused. "Are you guys dating?" I giggle and shake my head.

"Nope. Everyone asks that." I say.

"I wonder why..." Sarah whispers, and giggles. Luke's eyes get wide and he clears his chest. "what?" Sarah asks.

"Oh god. James was supposed to explain something to you. I told him to when we were on the phone!" Luke says. James looks over and suddlenly remembers something, and starts whispering into Sarah's  ear. Sarah's eyes widen as she gets a huge grin or her face. I know this has to do with whatever Luke is hiding from me, but he isn't going to tell me if I ask, so I let it go. 

I start listening in on the table's conversation to hear Skip ending a story with, "and that's why it's not what you have lost, but what you still have that matters.." 

Everyone else at the table looks really confused, "Did that just come out of Daniel's mouth?" Jai asks. 

"That was deep mate." Beau pitches in.

'IT'S LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE." Luke screams, flailing his arms around, everyone jsut cracks up.

We were in the cafe all just talking and laughing for another hour or so, until Sarah got a text that she had to go home. James takes her and we are all outside, about to get in the car. "hey, Clare!" Kaitlin says, putting her hand on my shoulder. 

"Yeah?"

"want to go hang out tommorow? Just us? We haven't really gotten to do that." Kaitlin says, smiling. I nod.

"yeah. Sounds fun!" I answer, and we smile warmly at eachother and get in the car, driving off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Sorry! I have been a bit lazy to write so it took me a while to finish this chapter! Please Vote, comment fan, you know, the usual. Lately I have been getting A LOT of reads, I am almost at 14,000 that so amazing! Please keep reading! Love you guys!

~Clare