Chapter Seven

When they arrive at the park, Kaitlin hops off Jai's back, "Well, since we only have two flash lights I guess we should team up right?" 

Before anyone was able to say anything else, Luke exclaims, “I'll be Claire's partner!” Even in they dark you could tell Claire was blushing. 

“I guess I’m stuck with you then..” Jai says turning to Kaitlin, “So we will hide first, since you got to pick.”

“Sounds fair to me.” Claire states, and Luke and Clare start counting to thirty.

“Hey! Look! We can go hide in that shed!” Kaitlin whispers to Jai as they sneak into the tiny shed. She turns off the flashlight so Lueka nd Claire can't see them. Kaitlin looks up at Jai, who is really close to her,  and she looses her train of thought. "Oh, hi Jai." She whispers to herself. 

“Hello Beautiful” Jai whispers, barely audible, even considering how close they were, his hot breath on Kaitlins face, thank god he brushed his teeth today or this could have been really bad. Kaitlin thinks. 

“well…this…is…fun..” Kaitlin smiles, trying to make convorsation, Jai smiles back and all of a sudden he felt like he couldn't handle this any more. 'I'm done, I need this girl, her green eyes were shimmering as she looked up to me,  how short she was, well compared to me, it wasn’t exactly that short, and it was the perfect size actually. Everything about her made me melt.' Jai's mind rushes.

“Kaitlin?” Jai starts, a nevous tone in her voice. 

“hmm?” Kaitlin looks back up to him. 

“Okay, here it goes. I know we just, officially met today, and I will have to thank Claire for pouring milk on Skip one day. but, the point is I feel like I know you so well, you are so amazing, everything about you amazes me! And I mean everything! I really don’t know how I have never seen you before in school, because you would think someone would notice the most beautiful girl in school right? Well-“ Jai pours out his heart, until Kaitlin interupted him.

Jai braced himself for what ever she might say. 

"Oh. My. God. Shut. Up." Kaitlin demanded, Jai's heart shatteres. 

Vote Comment Fan | I love you.