Chapter Six

"What are you doing here?" 

"Well, I kind of invited them," Kaitlin admits, "I just said we should hang out sometime. But I didn't mean now." 

"Oh. Well it's too late now, we're already here." Jai smiles, walking into Claire's room and hugging her.

She started giggling and gently pushed Jai off of her, “Go hug your girlfriend” Claire whispers in Jai’s ear. He starts blushing and walks over to Kaitlin giving her a big hug.

“ClaIre!” Luke yells charging at me.

“Quiet!” I hush him as he starts hugging me, “my mom!” I whisper-yell.

“Oh, oops!" He whispers back, hugging me again

“It’s okay, just be quiet!” Luke sits down on my bed and pulls Claire down onto his lap. "So, what should we do?" Claire generally asks. 

"We could play hide a seek with flash lights!" Jai offers, "Do you have flash lights?"

Claire sighs, trying to figure out where flashlishts might be, "Probably in the kitchen!" She thinks outloud. She tries to stand up, but Luke's arms around her make it difficult. "Lukee" She whines, he lets go of her, and lets her go get the flash lights. "I could only find two," She says as she comes back in the room. 

"Okay where should we play?" Jai asks. 

“Why don’t we just go play in the park?” Kaitlin offers, they all nod, sneaking out of the house and heading to the park. Kaitlin is riding on Jai's back, and Luke's arm slowly and hesitantly slips around Claire's waist.

vote comment fan | I love you.