Q&A

1.) What made you want to re-write this book?

A.) Looking back at the old book, it was much more fast pace and didn't have a lot of detail. Seriously, I looked through the old chapters and saw that I made Levi and the reader kiss at chapter 16 and the chapters leading up to it were just way to fast. So I wanted to try from a different storyline while still kind of keeping the old ideas in mind. I gave the reader a dark past and an uncertain future. I made Levi's relationship with them much slower and made it so they didn't really change once their feelings surfaced and I intend to keep their personalities the same even if there is a future relationship to come. So now that I've rewritten this book I feel more content with what I have done. And I hope to get through to the second and third book.

2.) If you didn't write, what would you do for work?

A.) I'd be a photographer, I mean I kind of already do that when I'm not writing. But if I didn't have my writing I would be spending more time on my photography.

3.)Do you proofread and edit your work on your own or have someone to do it for you?

A.) I do all my own proofreading with an app on my Google docs. Even still I do read back later on and find little mistakes and try to fix them.

4.) Do you have a set schedule for writing, or are you one of those who write only when they feel inspired?

A.) I usually write when I'm inspired or when I have a deadline to meet. So far I've managed to get ahead and have a few chapters prewritten and ready to upload. And since I have that going on I don't write as much until I don't have as many prewritten chapters. I do have a schedule for my upload which is now every Friday.

5.) Which of your books took you the most time to write?

A.) 'The Missing Princess', it may have started out as a simple book but it soon turned into something more and eventually I was coming up with more ideas and holding off on Levi and the Reader's time for them to come together. It was supposed to be around 50 chapters with none of the split chapters but it turned into a 75 chapter book and I'm happy with how it turned out.

6.) When was the first time, and what book you published?
A.) Some of you may not know this but I did have a different account on here that was my very first account back in 2014. I wrote non-anime related books and my first book was called 'When Love and Hate Collide'. It's deleted now and possibly going to be put back up but it was basically Popular guy falls for loner girl in a high school setting. It was dramatic and pretty crappy now that I look back on it. But the first book I ever published here was a book called 'Mystery'. That was my first Levi book. It wasn't an xReader and not very good it was rather rushed and only 30 chapters.