30

Chapter 30: Private Turns to Public

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

Thankfully the next day arrived slowly getting closer to my departure. We were out watching from above as Eren's titan form laid on the ground. It was about an hour after we started the experiments. "What's wrong Eren?! You finished already!? Com'on stand up! We're depending on you!-

"Hey, four-eyes, he's not even 10 meters tall and missing flesh there and here." Levi says as he points at the spots. I stood beside him silently watching Hanji go insane. "Plus his ass is sticking out." he mentions.

"I already know that! Eren can you still move? Please give us some kind of answer! If not we're gonna get you out!" Hanji continues to shout. Then form the corner of my eyes I see Mikasa making a break for Eren.

"Damn it that brat is acting on her own again." Levi mutters. Following after Hanji we all meet up on Eren's titan form's back. Hanji quickly goes up to him and begins to pull him off.

"That's hot! Ow!" Hanji shrieks.

Mikasa came up with a worried look. "Hanji there's blood coming out! Let me do it please." Mikasa warns.

"This is incredible, he's attached to it more this time! It's like they're becoming one!" Hanji says.

"Hanji!" Mikasa calls. As she continued to pull Eren out his face seemed more deformed.

Mikasa started screaming in shock. "Woah! Moblit look! Eren's face is all messed up! Quick make a sketch of this before his face goes back to normal! We can compare it later." Hanji orders.

"Section commander, are you even human?!" Moblit questions just before pulling out the sketch pad. But before he could finish Levi swooped in and cut Eren loose making Hanji and Eren fall back.

~Time Skip~

In the carriage with Hanji, Mikasa, Historia and Eren we all huddled around him as steam came from his body. "Hang in there Eren." Mikasa mutters.

Hanji laughs nervously as she looks to Mikasa. "He'll be fine... probably. He'll be as handsome as he was before, probably!" she reassures although she wasn't sure herself. Around the carriage were the other's making sure no one was around to see us on the move.

Hanji then stood up and went to the back to look out of the wagon. We have to assume that we're being watched by the interior but where was the real question. Our experiments couldn't be done quietly when Eren would turn the smoke will go up even as deep as we were in the forest.

~The Next Day~

We were all up in the attic where Eren was staying along with Connie and Jean. He had finally woken up after being passed out for a whole day. "I can't believe I was asleep for a whole day." he mumbles, his eyes were tired as I took the rag from him.

In the room with me were Mikasa, Historia, Hanji and Levi we were going to let him know how the experiments went. "Thank goodness he's back to normal." Mikasa mutters.

"Looks like I won't be on Mikasa's bad side... more importantly do you remember the kind of experiments we did?" Hanji asks.

Eren shook his head. "I have no memories after the experiments started... how was the 'hardening' tests?" he asks.

Hanji lost her lighthearted smile before looking down. "Unfortunately your titan form wasn't able to." she explains.

"Seriously? Nothing?" he asks.