7

Chapter 7: Questions With No Answers

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

Slowly I opened my eyes to a bright light blinding me. Rubbing my tired eyes I slowly sit up only to be hit with a searing pain in my head. Hissing a bit I try to open my eyes again. Looking down I found I had been covered in white sheets, small stitches were scattered on the sheet from being so worn down.

Slowly lifting my head I look around finding myself in an infirmary. Looking down to the left on the floor I searched for my bags. Not seeing it on that side I look on the other side. I should get out of here.

Then images flashed in my mind of the familiar faces. There's no way I could have seen them, there is no such thing as time travel. Leaning down I grab my bag and sift through it making sure nothing was lost. The only thing missing was my phone still.

Turning on the bed I let my feet dangle before fulling stepping off the bed. I look to find that I was barefoot, someone had taken my shoes. I found that I had still been in my regular clothes which gave me some relief knowing no one changed me.

Throwing my bag on my shoulder I made my way to the door at the opposite side of the room. Walking down the aisle I found the room completely empty. Where am I anyway? Opening the door I walk out into the hall finding it somewhat familiar.

Looking both ways I check to the left finding the hall empty that way, then turning my head to the right, there I saw him. The short man that was actually taller than me by a foot. He was much more handsome than what the books pictured him as, with his black hair and broad shoulders. Looking into his steel-blue eyes I found them slightly surprised. Oh shit, this isn't a dream.

Turning to him I stood there as he slowly approached. I saw his lips moving but didn't hear the words come out. I looked down at his hands that were held out as if he was trying to show me it was okay and not to be scared. Then looking past him I saw another familiar face. Eren.

With wide eyes, I knew I couldn't be near him. If this all was real then I couldn't be around him, I could screw with the future more than I already am. Turning in the opposite direction I start running for it. "Wait!" I hear someone call. Turning the corner I tried to find my way to the front.

Looking down I saw the key flailing around out in the open. Quickly I stuff the key into my shirt so no one could see it. Turning another corner I found myself in the main hall there were more people, as I ran down they all stared at me then turned their attention back behind me. Looking back I could see the Captain running at a fast speed.

With wide eyes, I let out a shocked gasp. Damn, he's fast. He was gaining on me, weaving my way through the crowd I could hear him yelling at people to stop me. Turning another corner I nearly ran into a very tall blonde man with a slight beard and a rather large nose.

With wide eyes, he went to grab me but I quickly dodge his quick moves. I continue to dash the halls checking back again I could see the blonde man now after me along with the Captain. I was growing tired already from all the running which caused me to slow down.

Looking along the wall I found an opened window and decided to quickly jump to it, looking back I could see both guys speeding up. Swiftly I slip through the window falling to the ground.

Looking back up I could see Captain Levi sitting on the window seal prepared to jump. "Get back here brat." he snaps. I had little time to catch my breath for he jumped out of the window. Letting out a tired sigh I start running again, looking back I could see the Captain leaping toward me. With little time to react, I go to dodge only for him to tumble on top of me.