2

Chapter 2: The Assignment

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

Another morning I had woken up to the same sound of my alarm clock beeping in my ear. Groaning I sit up and stretched.

Getting out of bed I go to the bathroom doing what I did every morning, undressed and showered. After my hot shower, I wrap a towel around my damp body as I walk out into my bedroom since Lizzi was here I didn't want to risk her barging in on me naked.

Quickly I grab some clothes and head back into the bathroom where I dressed in black jean shorts and an oversized grey shirt. I tuck the shirt in at the front before looking at myself in the mirror. I blow dry my hair and pull it up into a bun.

I step out of the bathroom finding my cat crawling out from under the covers. She sat there looking up at me before letting out a yawn. I walk over to my closet and pull out some shoes, before leaving my room I slip them on and grab a jacket off the hook behind the door.

Walking out into the living room I find Lizzi still passed out on the couch. With a long sigh, I walk around and head to the kitchen grabbing a small glass of water. After filling the cup I walk back over to the couch and dump it all over Lizzi causing her to wake up. "What the hell." she groans as she wipes her face.

"Time to get up," I say.

"But did you really need to pour water on me?" she asks.

I stood there smirking down at her. Of course, I did. "Yep," I answer as I turn on my heel heading back into the kitchen. Placing the empty cup on the counter I go and sit on the barstool.

I waited as Lizzi got up and headed to my room. "I'm borrowing your clothes!" she yells.

"Okay, just put your clothes in the hamper!" I call back.

It was silent as I patiently waited for Lizzi to come out. I had heard the showering running so I knew it was going to be a while before she would come out.

~Time Skip~

I had just parked in the parking space in front of the school. Lizzi turned in her seat and grabbed her bag before leaving the car. I too got out with my bag and followed her inside to our first class. "So, I heard that we're going to be having a project in European History, do you think he'll let us partner with other classes?" Lizzi asks. We walked down the hall slowly.

"Maybe, but I'm choosing to do a couple people for the project." I tell her. Stopping at my locker I unlock it and pull out the books for my first two classes.

"Can you do that?" she asks.

"Mr. Harris has let me done things like that before, I'm sure he'll let me do it again." I answer.

"Okay, because I want in on your project, I can help you find information who are you planning on doing?" she asks. I close my locker as we start making our way to her locker.

"Eren Jaeger and Levi Ackerman." I answer.

"Oh you're doing people from 850 time period?" she asks.

"Yeah." I answer as I stop in front of her locker. Opening her locker she turned to me with her hand firmly holding the metal door.

"Don't you think you have enough information?" she asks.

"I won't have enough, I want to know more, if I have to I'll fly back home and go to the headquarter ruins." I say.

"That would be fun, I could use a vacation right about now." she says as she grabs her books.