1

Chapter 1: Beginning

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

The sound of the beeping alarm rang over and over waking me from a pleasant sleep. It was a new week with the same old school and work. Sitting up I slap my hand down on the alarm, with the flick of my pointer finger I switch the alarm off then back on again for the next morning. Rubbing my eyes I sat there yawning before stretching out my arms causing my shirt to ride up.

Slowly I stand up from my queen-sized bed and stretched my legs. After doing so I make my way into my bathroom to strip of my pajamas. I toss the dirty clothes into the basket and turn on the water to the shower. I place my hand under the running water waiting for it to warm up. When I found it warm enough I step in and wet my long brown hair.

After my shower, I step out grabbing a towel that hangs on a rack. I quickly dry off my legs and work my way up to my torso and chest area before ruffling the towel in my hair. I too throw the towel in the dirty clothes and walk out of the steamy bathroom into my now cold bedroom completely naked.

I walk over to my closet, I pull on the knob watching as it slid open revealing my many options for clothing. Quickly I sift through my mainly black clothes, I find a black t-shirt and blue skinny jeans. I toss them on my bed and go back to looking through my closet once more. I then grabbed a pair of shoes and toss them on the floor by my bed.

Walking over I pull the shirt from the hanger and put it on. I then grab the jeans and slip them on after taking them off the hanger as well. I slip on my shoes and head to the door. I walk through the short hallway into the living room. I could see over to my kitchen that my cat Duchess was eating her food. Walking over to the door I grab my bag and keys off the hook before opening the front door. "Bye Duchess," I call before closing the door once again.

I made my way out of the apartment complex and to my car. I set my bag in the passenger seat then stick the key in the ignition. After buckling up I put the car in drive and pull out of the parking spot. I headed to the nearest cafe shop to pick up two coffees one for me and one for my best friend Lizzi.

After getting the drinks I quickly head back to my car. I set the drinks in the cup holders before getting in myself. Driving off again I head over to Lizzi's apartment. Parking out front I grab both drinks, setting them on the roof of my car I close the driver door and press the lock button on my keys. After hearing the two honks I grab the coffees and head up to Lizzi's apartment.

I jog up the steps to her apartment until I stop at her door. Door number B5, with my elbow I push the button that would ring the bell. After waiting for what seemed like five minutes she opened the door, a toothbrush stuck out of her mouth while she was pulling her blonde hair up into a messy bun. She stood there in her panties and tank top. "You're early," she says.

Handing her, her coffee I walk in through the door. "I'm always early," I answer. She ran through her living room, on the way she placed her coffee on the kitchen counter before disappearing in the hall assuming she was headed for her bathroom. Within a few short minutes, she came out fully clothed in blue ripped jean shorts and a red blouse. She was much more girly than I was.

She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed her shoes, slipping them on she turned to me. "You work again tonight right?" she asks.

I nod before taking the first sip of my coffee. I had worked at a local bakery the pay was good and the people were nice. Not to mention I got a discount on the items so I bought desserts quite often. "Okay, well I'll probably just head over to your place and wait," she mentions.