12

Chapter 12: His Squad

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

I had awoken flat on the floor. Tiredly leaning up I found myself being dragged by the feet. Levi... "What the hell." I groan.

Stopping he dropped my feet. "This is what we've come to since you won't get up at the required time." he sighs.

Pushing myself up I rub my eyes. "Well, your required time sucks, who the hell wakes up at five in the fucking morning?" I ask.

"Don't start with me you little shit." he groans.

~Earlier That Morning~

~Levi~

Sitting at my desk I had a cup of tea to my right and papers in front of me. Dammit, Erwin. Once we had gotten back from the ball (Y/N) was out once she stepped into her dorm. I swear that girl can sleep anywhere and not give a shit- God why am I thinking about her now.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Name and business," I call.

"It's the Commander, open up," he says.

Sighing I get up from my seat and walk up to the door. Opening it I see Erwin with more papers. "Don't you see I have enough?" I ask as I walk up to my desk.

Looking down at the stack he smiled. "Oh, no these aren't for you, I'm here to talk about (Y/N)." he says. She's quite the popular one these days.

"Tch, what is it?" I ask.

Erwin sat in the seat in front of my desk, setting the pile of paper down with him. "I have decided what squad she will join," he says.

Crossing my arms I lean back. "Let me guess it's me..." I sigh.

Erwin pursed his lips together and nodded. "Is there something wrong with that?" he asks.

Leaning forward I signal to him to lean in. "Eren is there and she'll have a panic attack around him... I don't know why but she does." I explain.

Leaning back he chuckled softly. "You really dislike this woman don't you?" he says.

I looked at him confused or as if he were stupid. "No, this is complete truth, I don't think she'll handle it-

"Well, Eren and (Y/N) are just gonna have to learn how to work together." Erwin interrupts.

With that, he stood up. "I want her to meet your squad today, let them give her a warm welcome, after that, we go on our practice run for the expedition in a few weeks." He finishes.

Sighing I sink in my seat with arms still crossed. Erwin took his leave with the pile of papers leaving me to finish and go wake up (Y/N).

~Present~

~(Y/N)~

"What is the big deal?!" I snap as I try yanking my foot out of his grip.

"You were put into my squad and you need to meet them, now get your ass up." he groans. With one final yank, I freed my foot only to be pulling Levi down onto me. Laying right on top of me his head fell into the crook of my neck. I laid there stiff as a board waiting as he slowly pushed himself up.

Turning his head he looked down at me with a deadly glare. Laughing nervously I look back up at him. "Ha, getting up now," I say.

Pushing himself up off the ground he quickly brushed himself off and exited my room slamming the door rather loudly. Sitting up I slapped my cheeks feeling them both heating up from the incident. I better get dressed before he waltz back in here all cranky again.