🍋39🍋

Chapter 39: No Regrets

NSFW CHAPTER AHEAD!!! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS KIND OF CONTENT PLEASE SKIP!!!!

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

After entering the room I turn to find Levi sitting down, his shirt was missing and his hair was damp from a shower. I turn to him and let you a shaky sigh, the heat already pooling between my thighs. I'm really gonna do this...and on my last night.

I step over towards his bed and sit on the floor in front of him. He had a towel around his shoulders, looking down at me he lets out a sigh. "Do you want to do this?" I ask, we had talked about this earlier and decided we'd spend our last night together, doing lewd things but I wanted to be sure since he was a...virgin.

"I told you I was. I'm not turning back." he says. I nod at him before jolting up, grabbing his head I bring him down slightly so my lips met his in a gentle kiss. His room was rather dark only lit by a single candle which seemed to set the mood. His skin was soft and damp from the shower, I move again to sit in his lap.

Taking me in he tightly holds me against him. He was already hard, because once my nether region met his I could feel the stiff lump in his pants. He groans from the slight pain of the pressure being put on his clothed cock. Our lips move in sync forgetting everything happening outside this room. Titans could be attacking right now and we wouldn't notice.

Levi's hand got to work at unbuttoning my shirt, undoing the first three he got tired of how long it took trying to undo them so grabbing my shirt he rips it open making the rest of the buttons fly off. His lips left mine as they latch onto the skin of my breast, my head falls back at the feeling of his lips on my skin. My shirt falls to the floor after Levi pushes it off my shoulders.

My hands still holding his head, I press my closer to me. Sucking on the skin now I let out a soft whimper. But before he could continue on I grab a fist full of his hair bringing his head up, titling it back I lean down and press my mouth into his neck splaying sloppy kisses on his neck until I found his sweet spot.

When I found it I abused it making him groan. "(Y/N)~ Stop it." he groans, his tone led me to believe he didn't. It was filled with need so I continue on, nipping down at his skin making him groan. I chuckle softly at the reaction I was getting out of him, now knowing he had a sensitive neck.

Grinding my hips against him I add to his pleasure making almost unbearable for him. It was fun seeing him, one who's always in control not be able to do anything. But as I trail down his body he grabs my face bringing me back up. "That's enough, you've had your fun." he growls. There it is.

Flipping us over on the bed I lie beneath him I look up at him, his eyes filled with lust. "You don't need this anymore." he says as he pulls my bra up revealing my chest. Wiggling slightly I pull the sports bra over my head and toss it aside. Levi rushes down crashing his lips into mine roughly. It was a rather short kiss because his mouth trailed down my body getting revenge on what I was doing to him.

"How does it feel having my lips against your neck? Not so fun now is it?" he asks.

I chuckle softly. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself." I mutter.

"Tch, I guess I'll have to show you who's in charge." he mumbles.

Pinning my arms down to the bed he pecks my lips again before moving down my body, his mouth leaves sloppy wet kisses along my chest up until he takes my left nipple into his mouth sucking rather hard. I groan at the feeling as my back arches up making my chest rise. He chuckles against my skin as he pushes me back down on the bed. Releasing my nipple he grabs my face again making me look at him.