8

Chapter 8: Training to Escape

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

Waking up to the sound of pounding at my door I sit up a little startled. Nope, this is still reality, I was still in... I actually don't know the exact year I'm in. Climbing out of bed I pull the skirt of my nightgown down to hide my legs.

Stepping over to the door I open it slightly finding a very annoyed Levi. I look up at him shyly. "Yes?" I ask softly.

"You're late, hurry, and change we're starting your training today," he says.

"Okay.... By the way... what year is it exactly?" I ask.

He flashed me an annoyed glare. "Tch it's year 850... now hurry the hell up I don't have all day." he snaps.

"Y-yes sir," I answer.

Closing the door I turn and head to my closet grabbing the uniform. There was a set of gear by the closet as well which I had no idea how to put on. Standing there I get dressed then attempt to put on the gear.

I spent a good half an hour trying and failing miserably before there was another pounding at my door. Instead, of waiting this time Levi barged right in. "What the hell is taking so long brat?" he asks.

Holding the straps I turned to him nervously. "I-I can't get them on s-sir," I answer. Letting out a sigh he charged to me causing me to fall back in a scared manner.

"Tch, I'm not going to hurt you brat, I'll help you put it on," he says.

Standing there I loosen up feeling slightly more relaxed than before. I hand him the straps and slowly step toward him. Kneeling down he wrapped each strap to my leg slowly making his way up to my chest.

With one last click, he had finished setting up the straps. "Looks like I'll have to teach you how to use the ODM gear," he mutters.

He spared me one last glance while tightening the straps before looking back down at my chest in a non-perverted way. "All done," he says.

Giving a slight nod I let out a sigh and follow him out the door. Closing my door I walk down the hall beside him, it was a rather quiet walk to the training room. Stopping in the doorway I look around a little confused. I thought we'd train outside?

"Tch what is it now?" he asks.

Tensing up I continue to look around. "N-nothing... it's just...I thought we were training outside?" I ask. Slowly I step into the room like a wild animal being released into the wild again.

"We will later when everyone is gone, for now, we will train privately," he explains.

"Why privately?" I ask.

Letting out an annoyed sigh he took off his jacket. "Because I'm sure if you see Jaeger you'll go into some kind of panic attack," he answers.

Taking off my jacket as well I stood there. Watching Levi start stretching I do the same. His back was facing me as I do stretches. Turning to me he then got into a stance. I do the same, and already I was screwing up. Letting out another sigh he stood up straight, doing the same I watch as he slowly made his way over to me. "Not like that, here," he says.

One hand fell onto my hip as he lightly pushed, with his other hand he took one of my hands showing me a good stance to take. "Like this?" I ask.

With a dull expression, he backed away and looked down at me. "Good, now I'll throw the first punch your job is to dodge it and pin me down... I'll go easy on you since you're new," he says plainly.