Chapter 16 Abbozzo

Abbozzo: preliminary sketch

In which it's the preliminary sketch leading up to the start of season 2.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

"What color do you want your hair to be?"

"I think she'll look great with black hair! Imagine the cool flair~"

"White is also nice! Don't you think she'll seem mysterious?"

"Nonono, classic blonde is the way to go!"

Hansung calmly drank his instant coffee, never away from it and always a backup ready, unaffected by the noisy environment. Evolet ignored the commotion the stylists were making, arguing over her hair color of all things. She opted to look around the various hair samples instead. In truth, Evolet would've gone with her original hair color if it wasn't for hiding her identity from the Khun and the others. Her eyes were scanning through the selection of colors they provided, but she found herself frowning. And before she knew it, she was thinking out loud and the words she uttered were heard loud and clear. "Why aren't there any blue ones…"

Swiftly, the stylists sprung into action and the display was changed to a variety of blue wigs. Evolet admits she was a tad bit unnerved with their speed. Instantly, she was drawn to a particular shade. The sky blue that always reminded her of Khun. She took out the bandanna Khun gave her, asking one of the stylists to make up a style that would go with the cobalt blue bandanna. She thinks it's a color scheme revolving around Khun, but she doesn't mind it at all. The bright smile on her face was enough to get the stylists moving with every intention to make her look the best.

A few hours later, Evolet's hair was dyed the same shade as Khun's and curled a bit on the edges. The blue bandanna secured the headband braid in place, showing off the Khun family logo proudly. It felt a little odd for Evolet, considering that she wasn’t from the Khun family or directly related to them for that matter. She stared at her image in the mirror. Evolet was wearing a cornflower blue top with handkerchief sleeves and keyhole neckline, hugging her slim waistline and showing off her figure. The layered skirt has various shades of blue mixed in, royal blue, navy blue, cobalt blue, the shades getting lighter as it went down to her knees. Occasional small silver and purple flower motifs decorated the outfit, giving off an air of elegance. And the best part was that Evolet had no problems walking in the navy blue ankle strap heels.

Evolet went over to Hansung as she left the stylists to their own devices and chose several sets for her to wear later on along with a wig for conventional uses. The paperworks for his company’s ownership was passed on to her and Evolet couldn’t help but let out a sigh, reprimanding herself for not asking the deal’s terms beforehand. She saved the papers in her Lighthouse for safekeeping.

Evolet didn't fail to notice how Hansung still had a few papers that he was looking over. Though the contents of it wasn't something she was particularly fond of. By the end of it, assassination and killing are the norm in FUG. Evolet also had her fair share of killing during her time climbing the Tower up until the 9th floor as Yvette, a few of assassination orders along the way.

Noticing her stare, Hansung gave his trademark smirk. "These assassination orders are for Viole."

Blue-violet eyes darkened at the mention, already extending a hand toward Hansung. "Transfer all of the order to me, I'll do them instead. Viole should just focus on climbing the floors faster."

They both know it's a lie. Evolet was only trying to prolong what was inevitable. The Tower was a kill or be killed world, getting blood on your hands every once in a while during the tests wouldn't be weird. That doesn't mean Evolet won't try to shield Bam from it. It amused Hansung anyway, so he hands Evolet the stacks of paper filled with the targets’ information.