Tag #1

._. I wasn't planning or expecting to get tagged but uhh... Sure

Thanks to Kuurechr and Emily_Maxin who tagged me (I'm doing it at the same time cus both of you tagged me in the same hour).

1. That's a secret ^^ Fois D Ciel is not even the slightest bit close to my name though, it's the name of the OC I first made. The initials of my name are M, N, P, B (it's long, Ik :v)

2. Reading is my main hobby whether it's novels, manga, manhua, manhwa or fanfics but mostly fanfics tbh :D Other than reading I also like watching anime, singing, writing, scrolling through Pinterest (is that a hobby?), and eating sweets.

3. My favorite song(s)... It always changes from time to time? Rn on my list is Top (tog op :D), Battle Cry (Beth Crowley), Meet Me On The Battlefield (SVRCINA), and Sleepsong (Secret Garden). Sleepsong is the song in the first chapter of this story if you dunno :p

4. :v my wallpapers will always have starry skies in em (I'm obsessed with galaxy/universe/star themed stuff)

 :v my wallpapers will always have starry skies in em (I'm obsessed with galaxy/universe/star themed stuff)

5. I want to open a pharmacy company and travel :D (not around the world, too tiring. But I do have places that I want to visit. Mostly around Europe).

6. Depends on what do you specify "good sleep" as. I sleep only for around 4(?) hours a day, it's normal for me. I'd rather not sleep if I could honestly. No, no traumatic or dramatic story of the sort. I just never really feel sleepy at night? And it's such a waste if I don't enjoy the silence of the night :v

7. I... Am a very awkward person irl, an antisocial introvert if you would. I don't have that many friends? But I do have a few groups of close friends.

8. I love it :D

9. Accounting takes first place :3 Math places second and on 3rd place is English.

10. I'm from Indonesia.

11. ... No. I hate sports. I hate moving my body around :v I'm a bona fide bed potato (not couch potato).

12. Yep, as healthy as I can be (except for my sleeping schedule which doesn't matter much).

13. I'm a unique, one of a kind, once in a lifetime limited edition person and reserved for myself :p

14. As sad as it is, I don't really have a favorite singer. I usually only pay attention to their songs and never the artist themselves.

15. None by blood. I've got tons of siblings by bond tho :v

16. I'd love to if I can. But unfortunately I have no such talent for drawing.

17. Because of the pandemic situation we are in now, I only have 3 classes on Monday :D (which... I don't really pay attention to :v the thing about online schooling is I'm using my laptop and the temptation to just continue writing on my laptop is too big for me to resist ._. I have no intention of letting my grades free fall though, I'll maintain it :v)

18. :v I'm whipped for Khun (tog) and Law (op)

19. Well my mind is taken by Khun and Law. Unfortunately they're not real so... Basically daily heartbreak (?), still love em though. Other than the both of them I ain't taken but I'm off limits cus I have no intention of dating anytime soon ._. My studies comes first and foremost.

20. :v none, I only wanna bring back either Khun or Law.

And for the grand finale, the tagging which... I don't know who to tag ._. Since I'm still rather 'new' here and I didn't bother to follow that many people... ._. If I had to tag then I'll probably only tag one person, cus they're the only one who writes a story out of the 3 other people that I followed (Kuurechr and Emily_Maxin are excluded since they were the ones who tagged me). But that would be awkward so... No tagging from me :D But feel free to just take it up and give some answers if you feel up to it.

P.S.: I should honestly consider finding friends shouldn't I? ._. and I should follow more people :v