Q&A Answers

I present to you... A fan service Viole drawn by ai_kyun :)

First of all thank you to EnchantingWind, MOONSHINEDANGLE, vinndev and NinetailedTenko for asking the questions (◡ ω ◡)
I had fun answering them (*´ω`*)
Tho more questions might pop up from these answers I'mma give lol Ofc, you're welcome to ask even further :) Might as well hit me with wild theories or whatever you have in mind. I'll welcome them with open arms (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Q: What is ur opinion about “if you dream of someone they dream of you”?
Author: Hm… I often dream about someone else and I’ve never hear them say they dream about me on the same day so~
Eve: I’ve heard it before from Yunuen-san, but he said it wasn’t true and he was glaring for some reason… Jinsung-san did say it was true though!
Bam: If you dream of someone they dream of you…? It sounds wonderful *smiles innocently*
Viole: I hope not...
Khun: No. There's no logical proof behind it.
Shibisu:

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Q: Have you seen this anime called Jujutsu Kaisen? If no, have to watch it! It has gorgeous animation, likeable characters, and pretty interesting story plot.
Author: Yeps! Indeed, I do watch it… and Gojo is– :”D

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Q: If Eve has a voice actress, who would it be (both English and Japanese)?
Author: The million dollars question I've been dreading ( ╹▽╹ ) Hm… If it was Japanese then maybe Maaya Sakamoto? And for English probably Laura Bailey

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Q: Favorite flower
Author: Hm… probably either Lily of the Valley or Hydrangea

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Q: What do you like the most about yourself?
Author: :) The fact that I can function normally with 3-4 hours of sleep. Cus 's what I do nearly everyday lol My mind and imagination won't shut up :)

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Q: Author-sann,,, how to keep productive like you? :” yk like how u arrange ur time to write, study, etc.
Author: Hun, I'm one lazy person :) Hm… I'm the type that won't move unless I have a deadline, so I use that to my advantage, I guess? Whatever school work is given to me, I just finish it fast so that I have time to do other things instead of panicking on the last day :)