Chapter 29 Wist

Wist: to know

In which Khun needs explanations and answers

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Khun stared at the monstrosity of a room, the word FUG painted with blood on the wall. Dan tied up and passed out on the floor while Gyetang was dead. The rest of his teammates were gone, he had let his guard down. Evolet didn't say anything as she entered the room along with the others though she narrowed her eyes at the bloodied wall. Leaning down beside Dan's unconscious body, she took a glance at the repetitive stab wounds on both of his legs before giving out instructions.

"Arkraptor-san, could you take him to another room and help me tend to his remaining wounds?. His legs should be fine, he just passed out because of the blood loss and energy needed to heal himself. As for Prince-san, please find a hospital and contact them. As for the rest of you... could you take care of…" Her words trailed off as she glanced at Gyetang's cold body with a guilty frown. The others seemed to understand the implication, moving on to do what was needed.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

The team waited nervously in front of the door, anxious for the news from Khun as he exited with a solemn look on his face.

"How is he?!" They were all obviously concerned about Dan despite how  they were practically strangers.

"I think he'll survive. His legs are severely injured though…"

Wangnan was hesitant to say this out loud, not knowing how Khun would react to it. But he had to at least convince him that the FUG pair on their team had nothing to do with it. "...y–you know… I don't know anything about FUG and you might not believe me, but this has nothing to do with–!"

"I know." Khun had cut him off, not even bothering to listen to the rest of his sentence. He already had the culprit in mind, no one else other than Rachel could've done this. His eyes narrowed the slightest bit, an apparent cold gleam on those cobalt blue eyes before it vanished and replaced with a more relaxed expression as he continued speaking.

"I'm going to get some air. I want to clear my thoughts.”

Wangnan could only stutter out a short reply, confused as to why Khun said he knew but thankful nonetheless. Already a few steps away, Khun stopped walking before turning to the team members. His eyes raked over them, noting how Evolet wasn’t there before he asked her whereabouts.

“Ah… If you’re searching for Eve then she stepped out for a bit with Goseng to the supermarket." Khun raised an eyebrow at the statement, but closed his eyes momentarily as he released a sigh before heading to the roof.

He stared at the blue sky contemplating. He actually searched Evolet earlier because he wanted some clear answers to confirm his unbelievable theories. While in his mind it was already cemented that if Yvette was Evolet then Bam being Jue Viole Grace wasn't out of reach. It was rather hard to imagine Evolet partnering up with someone that wasn't Bam that easily. But he needed a concrete proof to complete his theory.

"Jue Viole Grace is the 25th Bam."

Snapping his head up at the arrival of a new voice, Khun found a person that he least expected. Hwaryun who failed the Floor of Tests was standing before him.

"You are?!"

"Long time no see, Khun Aguero Agnis."

"Hwaryun…? How… did you get here? I remember you failed on the Test Floor, so how did…?!" He asked confusedly, perplexed by the new presence.