Khun's B-day Special

P.S.: This actually happens when Eve is climbing with Khun and team Sweet and Sour after the Workshop Battle :) More precisely on the 31st Floor after they finished the Floor Test and were waiting for permission to proceed to the 32nd Floor.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Khun Aguero Agnis wasn’t one to celebrate his own birthday. He simply thought of it as another day in his life and certainly one day closer to death. Which is why typically it’s up to the others to make sure he celebrates it properly. And that is also the reason why Evolet was already up at dawn earlier, laser focused on making the best cake she possibly could for Khun and nodding proudly at her work as she hid it carefully in the fridge.

She purposefully turned off Khun’s alarm beforehand to let him sleep in and so that he wouldn't find the surprise. She hummed happily as she was reminded of the gift she picked for him. The gift was safely tucked in her Lighthouse and she was proud to say she's picked yet another great gift for him this year even if it was somewhat different than what she usually gave him.

Knowing that Khun was probably going to wake up soon, she started the coffee machine while prepping a few ingredients for brunch. She was sure to make all of his favorite foods today, humming absent-mindedly as she maneuvered around the kitchen with practiced ease and a skip in her steps. Just as she was about to turn on the stove, she heard a whisper close to her ear.

Good morning, Eve~

Needless to say, Evolet was surprised enough to jump slightly. Turning to the side as she covered her ear that was the same shade as her blushing face, she found Khun smiling mischievously at her. Content that Evolet was properly looking at him now, Khun let out a low hum as he kissed her forehead. If it was possible, Evolet’s face reddened up even more as it was painted in red hues with slight steam coming from her ears.

Khun smirked confidently at her as he peppered soft kisses all over Evolet’s face, uncaring of her flustered state. By the time Khun finally decided to stop, Evolet’s mind was already long gone and not functioning anymore. The bluenette was fully enjoying the spectacle he caused, chuckling as Evolet buried her face in his chest in an attempt to hide her blushing face.

"Khun-san, stop that… I need to cook..." Her voice had come off more akin to a whine, a small pout on her blushing face as she mumbled into his chest instead of speaking clearly. The bluenette caught her words either way, smirking as he leaned down to her ear.

"Can’t I eat you instead hm~?"

Khun bit her earlobe lightly, licking the bite mark playfully to convey his point properly. Evolet shakily backed a step away from him, steam erupting from her face as she stuttered incoherently. Processing his words actions, her knees went weak as she collapsed to the floor in a heap of utter embarrassment. Khun could still see the continuous steam coming out of her red ears as he chuckled at the adorable sight and didn't waste any time to literally sweep her up in a bridal carry.

"Khun-san!!! Oh Jahad… I can't–" The purplette let out small whines and mumbles in her flustered state. Even when she struggled lightly in his hold, Khun still didn’t let her down. In the end she just settled to cover her face with both hands as she stayed still in his arms.

“Khun-san… please let me down, I need to cook for real...” Hearing Evolet speaking weakly as a last attempt, Khun finally set her down with a soft chuckle and one last kiss on her cheek. There was still a faint blush on her expression as she poured his coffee and told him to wait.

Khun had offered to help her make breakfast, but she only glanced at him unconvinced before promptly telling him to stay out of the kitchen. The reason is either because she was still flustered or she just didn’t want to see his horrific cooking skills so early in the morning, he mused.