Zayn Imagine

You were One Directions stylist, so you were like 24/7 with them; they were like family to you. You seemed to love all the boys alot, expect of Zayn, you hated how he was so full of himself. How he thought he was so confident about his looks. You and Zayn always had this funny sexual tension between eachother, as much as you hated him, you were always attracted to him physically, and Zayn was quite aware of that.

“Hey [Y/N], can you fetch me some beer?” Harry asked you, out of all the boys, you were closest to Harry. 

You got up from your chair, reaching into the fridge and taking out a beer bottle, Harry being a flirt, whistled as you bend down,

“Nice ass [Y/N” Harry joked, handing him the beer, you sat back on your chair which was right infront of Zayns.

“Thanks Styles.” You said, so full of yourself, Harry just simply winked. 

Conversations like these with Harry were normal, for a daily basis, but Zayn, never had you ever heard a compliment from his mouth. The only comment he would pass about you would be if you two got into a argument over a very silly thimg, which was a daily thing.

Zayn was more of a stubborn person, so you decided that to get his attention, you had t do something on your own.

As the days passed, you started wearing more and more reaviling clothes, your shorts became more short, your shirts became more see-through.

One day, when you were in your room, you heard a knock on your door, 

“Come on in..” You said, collenting all your designs together, which were recently scattered by the boys so they could decide what to wear on their next show.

It was Harry. 

“Enough work for today, babe.” Harry said, as he took your hand and pulled you away from the table, his arm instantly resting on your shoulder. 

Harry took you out from your small cabin, into a big room, where all the boys were sitting, including Zayn. 

The more revealing clothes, really didn’t bother Zayn, but got other boys noticing me. Harry and you walked in, Harry hands dangerously close to your chest. 

Soon both of you settled on the sofa, Harry again, extremly close to you. “Were all going to nandos.. [Y/N], wanna join in?” Niall asked you sweetly.

“Nah, I think I’m going to stay home..” You said, looking at Zayn, who was looking straight back.

“Boys, I’m really not feeling well, I’m going to stay home too.” Zayn said, breaking eye contact from you. 

“Oh well, but please don’t end up punching and biting eachother? Okay?” Louis joked, mainly because you and Zayn would fight over the stupidest things ever. ”Very funny Lou.” Zayn said, with a sarcastic laugh, oh Gosh, his laugh!