Harry Imagine for Courteney

Today was your first birthday with your boyfriend Harry.

“Happyyy Birrtthhddayy to yoou..” Harry walked in the bedroom waking you up with his singing.

“Hey.” You say in a tired voice.

“What do you want to do for your special day Courteney?” He asked.

“Have birthday sex, with you.” You said, laughing.

“Ok,I will gladly give you it.” He said laying next to you.

He grabs you and starts pulling your shirt off.

You stopped him and said “No were doing it my way!”

He stood up and you pulled off all his clothes,then you pulled yours off. Harry found it attractive when you were aggressive during sex.

You threw him back onto the bed, then straddled over his legs.

You started kissing and licking from his neck,to his amazing abs, then you got to his v line above his dick and you stopped.

You laid back on the bed,and opened your legs. Harry tried to put his dick inside of your pussy, but you stopped him and said “Not yet.” You teased.

“Ok then”he got on his knees and started licking right outside of your pussy. Then all of a sudden he pushed his tounge towards your clit and started rolling it, you started moaning. As he was still licking your clit, he slowly slid his long fingers inside of your hole.

“Ugh Harry!” You moan. He pushed them in faster and deeper hitting your g-spot.

“I’m gonna cum!” You screamed.

“No Courteney,not yet.” He said as he got up and pushed his dick inside of your pussy. He was going full speed cause you were going to cum. His big dick filling up your pussy as he thrusted deeply inside of you.

You moan as you cum on his dick. Then you leaned over and licked it all off of it.

Then you two laid naked together under the sheets.Harry hugged you and kissed your cheek. “Happy birthday, I love you Courteney.” He whispered to you.

“Thanks babe,you made it the best birthday ever.” You whispered back.