Zayn Imagine for Courtney

You and your boyfriend Zayn, had been fooling around a lot lately. He knew that you wanted to wait, for the right time to loose your virginity, so you thought today was the right day. 

You had planned a special evening with him at your house. Luckily your parents were away for the week. 

After you had sorted everything out, scattering rose petals on your bed and the floor- Zayn had arrived. 

“Hey love!” He smiled, kissing you on the cheek. You lead him to the dinner table, as he saw a beautiful dinner you made. He was thrilled to see everything you had done. After dinner, you wanted to go watch a movie, so you did. During the movie he moved his hands down to your thigh, and slid his fingers down your panties, playing around with you. “Oh Zayn..” You sighed happily, as he layed you down on the couch, tugging at your panties. You took them off so he could slide his finger inside you. Pumping in and out you let out soft moans, and scratched at his back, begging for him to eat you out. You came on his fingers, as you were out of breath, he leaned forward and whispered “This isn’t over yet..” He scooped you up and carried you to your room. You quickly undressed and he stared at you, growing hard. You noticed so you teased him by rubbing it through his underwear. He let out moans, as he pushed you on the bed and crawled between your legs. He licked your clit slowing, teasing you. He inserted his fingers inside you again, whilst licking your clit faster, giving it soft bites. You begged “Zayn.. I need you inside me.” He kissed up your body.”are you sure?” He asks, you nod. He slowly guides himself inside you, thrusting slowly. You growled “Faster baby!” And he did as you commanded. Thrusting faster and harder you both were almost at your climax “Not yet babe.” He hissed, guiding himself deeper inside you..”B-But Zayn I’m gonna c-cum..” You struggled to say, as you moved your hips in motion with his thrusts. “On 3…. 1..” He said whilst thrusting hard one time, “…2..” He thrusted again..”..3..” You called out his name as you both reached your climax. He crashed his head between your chest, as you both slowly fell asleep.