Niall Imagine

“You got everything?” You asked Niall as you slipped on your right flip flop. He picked up the beach bag, consisting of towels, sunscreen, a volleyball, and a few other miscellanious items, and nodded, smiling excitedly. Niall was always up for a day that the beach, and you were always up for treating him to one. “Let’s go!” He chanted as he raced to the car in nothing but swim trunks and flip flops. You just laughed at him and followed, hopping into the passenger seat. Niall carefully placed the bag in the trunk of the Rang Rover and climbed into the driver’s side. He slid the key in the ignition and you were on your way.

You didn’t live far from the beach — Only about fifiteen minutes — but you decided to make the most of your short ride. You were flipping through your local radio stations where you heard “One Thing” come on. You looked up at Niall and grinned and he did the same. You turned up the radio, blasting it out the windows, and you both sang like teenage girls. You did the same for almost every song you both knew until you arrived at the beach.

Niall quickly parked as you hopped out of the car, shutting your car door behind you. Niall opened the trunk and grabbed the beach bag with one hand, and intertwined your fingers with his in the other. You walked up to the beach together to see that there was abosolutely no one in sight. “Why’s no one here?” You asked as you continued walking. “It’s Wednesday morning, I think everyone’s a bit busy…” he replied, making you chuckle a tad. “Well let’s go! We have a beach to ourselves! You screamed, dashing towards the water. Niall followed soon behind, leaving the bag in the dry part of the sand. He came up behind you in the water and scooped you up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he held you closely. You cupped his face in your hands gently as you looked into his deep blue eyes — Nearly as blue as the ocean you were in. “Niall,” you said, loud enough so he could hear you over the waves. “Yeah?” And you swiftly pulled him in and kissed him passionately. He bit your bottom lip asking for entrance, which you gladly allowed him. He slipped his warm tongue into your mouth, exploring it smoothly. You moved your hands to his neck and toyed with his hair, turning him on. Naill pulled away from the kiss and looked you in the eyes and said, “We need to do this… I’m gonna’ burst.” And you knew exactly what he meant.

Niall kept you in his arms as he walked up to the dry sand and laid you down. “Take it off…” Niall commanded, turning you on as well. Niall was never too assertive, but when he was it was so hot. So you obeyed and removed your bikini top, exposing yourself. Niall shook his head in disbelief as he looked down at you, biting his lip to hold in some of his language. You reached your hand up and stroked his bulge through his trunks gently, teasing him a bit. He tilted his head back a tad, letting out a brief moan before getting down on the sand with you. He kissed you roughly but passionately, massaging your breasts gently. You ran your fingers through Niall’s hair again, causing him to moan into the kiss.

Eventually, Niall was kissing his way down your jawline, softly sucking on places he knew you loved. “Oh my God…” You whispered as he made his way down your chest. He gently kissed each nipple, and then sucked on them. This drove you mad and you tilted your head back and enjoyed. “Mmm…” You let out as Niall smiled up at you, biting down on one of your nipples. He made his way down your stomach, leaving little kisses all down it. He stopped at the top of your bikini bottoms, looking up at you and asking for permission. You gladly granted him access, in which he literally ripped them off of your body. You kept your legs together, nervous of what he would think. You had never had sex with Niall before, so you were a bit hesitant. He pried your legs open and admired your pussy. “Why are you so shy? You’re beautiful…” You blushed as he began to eat you out, swirling his tongue in every direction, on and around your clit. He began lapping at your clit like a kitten, then sucking on it hard, making you moan loudly. Without warning, he slipped two fingers inside of you, making your legs seem like jelly. “Oh fuck!” You screamed, not caring if anyone heard.

Just before you were going to cum, Niall stopped all together. He slid his trunks down just passed his length, letting spring out and smack him in the abs. It was much bigger than you had imagined, and you weren’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Niall gently massaged the head before positioning himself at your opening. “It’s big, Niall…” He smirked proudly, gripping onto your thighs. “… And I don’t know if it’ll fit…” He shook his head and smiled. “Leave that to me, (Y/N)…” and he quickly shoved his whole length inside of you, making you scream loudly. “Oh God! Niall, fuck!” He began slowly sliding himself in and out of you, trying to not hurt you too bad. “Just get it over with…” You said as he picked up the pace, causing unbareable pain for a moment before it was the nicest sensation you had ever felt. “Oh, oh, fuck yes!” You screamed as Niall let your name mixed with curse words escape his lips. You were so tight, you came within minutes, riding out your vision-blurring orgasm with moans and heavy breathing. “Hold on…” Niall said as he exploded inside of you, feeling you whole body become warm with cum.

Niall laid in the sand next to you, wrapping his arm around you as you snuggled close to him. His still-hard member poking at your thigh a bit, but you didn’t care. Niall kissed your temple gently as he whispered, “I think I love you, (Y/N)…” You looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. “I know I love you, Niall…"