Harry Imagine for Halee

You and your boyfriend Harry drove to a restaurant.

“No ones here!” You said.It was pretty late at night when you got there no one was in there.

“Even better Halee.” He smiled.

You ordered your food, and sat down and Harry sat next to you.

Harry started touching up your thigh, getting closer to your pussy with every rub. He was making you so horny, then he started touching your pussy through the material of your shorts making you so wet.

You gave him a cheeky smile, which assured him that you enjoyed what he was doing.

He slowly slipped his hands into the waistband of your shorts,then into your underwear. You moaned quietly from the thought of what he was doing.

He started rubbing your clit under the table. You tried to stay quite because you didn’t want any of the workers to hear.

He was holding your whole pussy with his big hands, with his middle finger still rubbing your clit. Then he puts his finger inside of your hole, adding a finger at a time until all of them were inside of your pussy. He started slowly pushing them up and down deeply hitting your g-spot with his long fingers. You wanted to moan badly, but you were in public.

Right as you felt like you were going to cum on his fingers, he took them out.

“Okay Halee,its your turn.” He said pointing at his dick through his pants. Ok two could play this game you thought to yourself as you grab his big bulge through his pants. He started smiling because you did whatever he said.

You put your hand inside the waistband of his pants and underwear. You grabbed his dick,and started slowly pumping it up and down.

“Come on babe.” He said because you were doing it slowly. You did what he wanted,and started going faster, your hand touching all over his big dick. When Harry looked like he was about to cum, you let go and took your hand out of his pants.

Harry looked at you and said “Why did you stop?”

“Because you stopped on me.” You said. You both started laughing together.

“Hey,lets go back home and finish this up.” He said standing up.

“Ok babe lets go.” You tell him.