Harry Imagine

Imagine…

You and Harry just came back from a party and the both of you were pretty tipsy. As you entered the door through Harry’s house, you could feel him ride up against your back. You turn around to find him starring.

“What?” You smirk.

Harry ignores and walks right past you, smiling. You followed him into the kitchen and he totally ignored you.

“Harry?” You question. 

No answer. He just goes to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

“God dammit, Harry.” You slam your hand on the kitchen counter.

He turns, glances at you, and leaves.

You find him in the living room just sipping on his bottled water and you take a seat right next to him.

“What is up with you?” 

“Nothing.” He smirks.

The way he smirked kind of turned you on a bit. You decided to tease him because you thought that’s what he was doing to you.

“Well, I’m going to sleep.”

You slowly get up and walk right past him in your skin tight black dress. You could feel Harry starring at you so you decide to let your hair out of it’s bun.

“What are you doing?” He laughs.

“Going upstairs. What do you think I’m doing?”

“Trying to tease me.”

“Sure.”

He gets up immediately and grabs you. Your back against his chest, you could feel his breath against your neck.

“Can’t take it anymore, Styles?” You laugh.

He turns you around, now you’re facing him and he’s standing there smiling. 

“We’re gonna have fun tonight.” He mumbles into your ear.

You stood there smiling and slowly left Harry’s arms.

“Oh you wish.”

As you were walking upstairs, Harry takes you by the waist and pushes you against the wall. 

“Can I help you?” You smile.

His eyes get darker and you could feel his boner against your thigh.

“Getting horny?” You giggle.

“And you’re not?”

“Nope.”

He raises and eyebrows and laughs.

“What?”

He places his hand over your inner thigh and slowly start sliding up. Once he gets there, he moves your pantie to the side and gently starts fingering while you try and hold your moan in.

“Come on.” He smiles.

“Wh-what?” You stutter.

He continues to finger you while leaving warm kisses all over your neck. 

“Getting horny now?” He mumbles.

“N-no.”

He pushes one finger in and slowly pumps it in and out for a few times and then adds another and another and you start moaning.

“Mmm.”

He takes his fingers out and unbuckles his belt and drops his jeans. You start biting your lip which turns Harry on even more.

“Suck.”

“Make me.” You grin.

He immediately lifts you up and enters himself into you. You let out a loud moan which makes him smile. He thrusts himself into you faster and faster by the second. You’re gripping onto his shirt with your head rested against the wall. Finally, you both reach your climax and he sets you down. Both of you were leaning against the wall, catching your breathe.

“Babe.” Harry says.

You turn your head.

“You were horny from the start.” He laughs.