Harry Imagine

You and Harry had been friends for years, you were so open with each other that you could tell him anything. He wasn’t always the best at giving advice, but he knew how to cheer you up in a way nobody else could. You always had a little crush on Harry growing up but you never said anything because you didn’t want to ruin your friendship. Lately, since he started One Direction you’ve realized just how much you’ve missed him, and maybe it was more than just a crush. 

You were on your way to his house for your usual, Friday movie night. You couldn’t remember a Friday when you didn’t go over and watched a movie in his living room, well that was before he became famous. Now you haven’t seen him in almost a year and a lot has changed about your looks. You’re straight dark brown hair grew longer, you started to wear slightly more make-up, your style changed and you began growing into your body more. You remember when you got the call from Harry inviting you to sleepover because he missed and his mum was out this weekend visiting Gemma, you were so excited to see him again, but you were nervous of what he’d think of you.

“Wow,” he said as he opened the door welcoming you in, “You look great! You’ve changed so much.” he continued.

“Yeah, you’ve changed too.” you said kind of embarrassed not knowing if he thought you changing was good or bad.

“Come here you!” he said pulling you into a tight hug. “I’ve missed you so much(Y/N).”

You hugged him back, it felt good to be back in his arms. After hanging out for a while and catching up, you both decided to put on a scary movie. Harry went upstairs to change, leaving you to change in his living room. You quickly took off your top and slipped on a tank top, then you slid out of your jeans and put on some sweatpants. You learn your hair up into a high bun and looked at yourself in the mirror. You actually didn’t look too bad, and Harry used to always say he loved it when you put your hair up. You sat down on the sofa and waited for Harry to join you.

~

“AH!” you screamed out as the murder popped out onto the screen.

“It’s okay” Harry said laughing, pulling you into a bear hug.

You noticed how nice he smelt and you caught yourself staring into his perfect green eyes, he was looking right back. You felt a shiver down your spine, were you having a moment? He tucked a loose piece of your hair behind your ear and smiled.

“You’re so beautiful, I hope you know that.” he said softly.

You smiled. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you towards him, and then he leaned in and kissed you. You were shocked at first but then you started to kiss back. Your tongues softly exploring each other’s mouths. 

“I’ve wanted to do that for so long” he said as a cheeky grin formed on his face exposing his dimples, which were always one of your favourite things about him.

“Me too.” you said still blown away that this was actually happening. 

You climbed on top of his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you in for another kiss. You ran your fingers through his bouncy curls. He lifted his shirt over his head and you removed yours exposing your bra. He looked down in excitement, you felt his warm, soft hands slowly make their way from your hips to your back as he undid your bra and it fell to the floor. A grin formed on your face as he grasped your breasts in his hands and began squeezing and rubbing them. You looked down as you felt something harden underneath you. You realize the bulge in his pants has grown bigger. He gently lied you down on your back and he got on top of you. He began to kiss you passionately as your tongues explored each other’s mouths once again. He removed his pants and helped you take your off, you heart began to race as he slowly pulled your sweat pants down your legs and did the same with your underwear. He leaned down and slowly whispered in your ear making sure this was something you really wanted to do. You nodded and wrapped your legs around his body. Then slowly he entered inside you. He began thrusting in and out slowly at first until you adjusted to his size and he was sure he wasn’t causing you any pain, then he begin to progress fast and faster. You moaned his name as he thrusted harder and harder. He watched as your breasts bounced up and down and he grabbed them in his hands and began to massage them. You opened your legs up more so he could get even deeper inside and you both let out a harmonized moan. He pressed his body up against yours and you could feel his abs on your stomach as your bodies moved together. You threw your head back in pleasured as you felt yourself close to a climax. He lifted you up so that you were now on top of him. You began to ride his dick, thrusting your hips back and forth on top of him. He moaned out your name begging you not to stop. You leaned down and kissed him, he grabbed your ass making you thrust even harder. You started moaning his name as you began to cum, you felt your warm juices drip down your leg as he pulled out. You ran your fingers through his hair.

“Want to try?” he asked awkwardly looking down and his cock.

You looked down, beholding what was just inside you, it was huge. You grabbed it in your hands and began sucking on the tip and he let out a moan telling you it felt good. You stuck his cock deeper inside your mouth until almost all off it was inside and you pulled it in and out. You began to massage it will your hands at the same time. He grabbed your head and gently pushed your face into his cock making you suck even harder. He started to scream out as he shot his cum into your mouth and you licked it all up.

He picked you up, cradling you in his arms. He brought you to his bedroom where you got in bed and laid in his arms. You rested your head on his chest, listening to his hear beat until you both fell asleep.