Louis Imagine

Louiiiiiiis,” you whined, “when the hell are we getting the heater fixed?” Louis pulled you closer to him, wrapping the blanket more tightly around the two of you. “Soon.” was all he said. It was the dead of winter, and below freezing all most 100% of the time. You sat curled up next to Louis, shivering in bed under multiple layers of clothing and blankets. He looked at you, giving you a small, sly smile. You cocked your eyebrow, questioning him silently. “I know a way we could keep warm.” he said cheekily. You smiled flirtatiously and leaned in to kiss him. Louis didn’t waste any time taking off your clothes, and you didn’t waste your time taking off his. The cold air immediately stung your exposed skin, making you go numb. “Shit it’s cold.” Louis murmured onto your neck, his breath warming your icy skin.  He pressed his lips to your neck, kissing and sucking on it. Louis wasn’t doing anything but teasing you, and you were sick of it. You pushed him back onto the bed, kissing him roughly. He seemed a little surprised at first, but was undoubtably enjoying it. You stood on your knees and crawled over him, slowly lowering yourself onto his dick. He grabbed your hips and held you, while you bounced up and down. A loud moan escaped Louis’ lips, as well as yours, as he thrusted his hips upwards. He rolled you over, so he was on top, and continued thrusting into you. You arched your back and felt like you were close. You soon hit your climax, and Louis hit his just after. He collapsed on top of you, rolling over, breathless. Louis intertwined his fingers with yours, pulling you closer to conserve body heat. “Well thatdefinitely kept me warm.”