Harry Imagine

You and your boyfriend Harry were having a pool party at his flat with Liam,Niall, Zayn,Louis,Perrie, and Eleanor.

Zayn and Perrie were on the opposite side of the pool talking.

Louis was trying to throw Eleanor in the pool.

Liam and Niall were jumping around and flipping in the pool.

While you and Harry were about to race across the pool. “Ready.set.go!” He said as you two took off swimming. 

You got to the end of the pool before him.”Haha I beat you!” You jokingly said.

“Ok,you got me this time Cassandra!” He said.

As you were standing up underwater, you feel a cold breeze.

You looked down to see that your bikini top had untied itself while you were swimming.

“Shit!” You whispered to yourself trying to fix it.

When you tied it back up,you turned around to see Harry was staring at you.

“Uh babe how long were you uh looking at me.” You said

“I saw everything babe.” He said smiling.

“Really?” You said nervously, you had just recently become a couple so Harry had never seen you naked before.

“Don’t worry Cassandra,I liked it.” He said,this made you smile a little.

Before you could reply he grabs your hand and pulls you out of the pool. He brought you inside his flat.

“Are you ok with,ya know?” He said with his face close to yours. You nod your head yes,then you grab his face and started kissing him deeply.

He slowly untied your swimsuit top, you pulled down your bottoms then his.

He laid you down on the couch, then opened your legs out wide.

“H’m flexible,I like.” He told you.

He grabbed his dick and slowly punches it up inside your pussy.

“Oh Harry!” You start moaning his name.

“I like it when you moan for me babe.” He said. This only made you want to moan more.

His thrust were long and deep, his tip hit your g-spot everytime making you moan again.

“Faster!” You told him. He did as you said and started thrusting his big throbbing dick into your wet pussy faster. This was the best feeling ever. He got faster and faster with ever thrust his strong hips were hitting your inner thighs.

“Harry I’m about to cum!” You said.

“Ok Cassandra!” He said,and started to go faster with all of his power,making you cum on his dick. He pulled his dick out of you and cummed all over the outside of your pussy.

“That was the best sex ever!” You said pulling your swimsuit back on.

“Thanks,I try” He said jokingly.

“Ok,right.” You jokingly say back.

His cum was still on you inside your swimsuit bottoms,but you didn’t care. You two walked back outside holding hands,then he looked into your eyes and smiled.