Narry Imagine - Dirty *WARNING* THREESOME

There was a party at Harry’s flat. Liam,Zayn,and Louis had gone to the store to get candy for the party.

You were sitting their on the couch between Harry and Niall. You knew they both had a crush on you. Harry started touching your right thigh. Niall got jelous so he started touching your left thigh. 

“Sariah’s mine!” Niall said.

“No shes mine!” Their always so competitive,but you loved them both you could not decide who will win you over,so you just let them go on.

You started to get horny with both of them touching you. You started to pull of your clothes,the boys realized what was going on as they took off their clothes too. 

Harry started rubbing your pussy, as Niall was touching and licking your boobs. As they carried on,you grabbed both of their huge dicks in both of your hands,and started rubbing up and down at the same speed.

“Oh Sariah!” Niall moaned.

You started pumping up and down their dicks faster.

“Uh” Harry started moaning.

When you finished, Harry stuck his dick inside your pussy,While Niall put his dick inside of your mouth.

They were both going really fast,still showing their competitive side.

You were taking all of Nialls dick in your mouth,while Harry filled up your whole pussy with his big dick.

Harry started going faster hitting your g-spot everytime. You started sucking on Nialls dick faster making Niall moan.

“Sariah,I’m about to cum!” Harry shouted.

“Me too!” Niall shouted. You still couldn’t speak cause you still had Nialls dick inside of your mouth.

You feel their warm cum both in your pussy and mouth at the same time. You,Harry,and Niall got up and started putting your clothes back on. You had to hurry before the the other boys got back.

“You are amazing Sariah.” Niall said

“Yeah we should do this again” Harry said.

“But only with me” Niall said.

“No,me!” Harry shouted back.

You started laughing. “I would gladly do this with both of you again!” You tell them.

“Thanks babe” the both tell you.

“No,thank you!” You said.