Zayn Imagine

"Zayn stop!" you scolded quietly. "What was I doing?" he said with a devilish grin. You just rolled your eyes. The two of you were standing in line at Starbucks, waiting for your coffees. Zayn kept sliding his hand into the front of your jeans, and you kept swatting it away. After the twelfth time, he settled on putting his hand in my butt pocket. Once you'd been given your coffees, the two of you sat at one of the tables. Zayn slid his chair over next to yours, and whispered in your ear, "There's a bathroom right there...how about we..." "No way." you cut him off, knowing what he was going to say. "Come on babe, it'll be fun." he continued. "Zayn, no." you said, trying to end the conversation. "Well then what am i supposed to do about this?" he asked, pointing to his boner. Just the bulge in his skinny jeans was enough to make you wet. You bit your lip and crossed your legs. "Fine." you said quietly, getting up and walking towards the bathroom. Zayn came in a minute later, immediately stripping himself and you. He propped you up on the sink and slowly slid into you. "Ugh Zaaaayn." you moaned, a bit too loudly. "Sh!" Zayn slapped his hand over your mouth, trying to suffocate your moans. You bit your lips, trying to contain yourself. Zayn thrusted in and out of you at a rapid pace. "Ugh Zayn. I'm close." you muttered through gritted teeth. Soon your orgasm took over, pleasure running through your spine. Zayn soon followed, spilling into you, the sink, and onto the tile floor. He casually pulled up his pants and helped you get dressed, trying to catch his breath. The two of you walked out, and there was a whole line of people waiting. Your cheeks flushed red as you walked out of Starbucks and into the street. You and Zayn rushed home so you could 'continue'.