Harry Imagine for Selena

You and the other girlfriends of One Direction were surprising your boyfriends on tour. With the help of Paul and Niall since doesn’t have a girlfriend Even Liam doesn’t either he wasn’t told about it. As you all got to the airport you went to paul. “okay girls outside is crazy there are security everywhere to keep them from you though” he explained you all nodded and followed him out of the airport and to the arena. Niall was waiting outside for you all. He took you all into a seperate little room and you waited there. Half way through the show it was time to surprise them. You all walked to the side of the stage and then Niall started talking “Okay we have very special guests here tonight” he said and all the boys gave him confused looks “Really we are not aware of these people” Liam says “No that’s because they didn’t want any of you guys to know” he explained “Don’t they like us?” Harry said pouting making you giggle “I don’t know they are kinda massive fans” Niall said winking. Liam caught on and walked up beside Niall whispering in his ear and Niall nodded at what he was asking. A smile grew across Liam’s face. “Boys close your eyes” he said motioning to Louis, Harry and Zayn. Liam cane and got the three of you. You all went up and kissed there cheek. As they opened there eyes a massive smike grew across theie faces. Harry grabbed you and gave you a passionate kiss but pulled away before it got to heated. The rest of the concert the boys were happy as ever. Although you noticed something about Harry he was…Horny. You smiled and waited for him to come off stage. You heard what sound like a herd of elephants running down the hall and then Harry came round with the rest of the boys running behind him he practically jumped on you kissing you, he pulled you away and took you to his dressing room. As soon as the door was shut you were pinned up against it and been kissed with a lot of lust and passion also kind of desprate. He pulled away “I’m sorry selena but we don’t have time for foreplay we need to be on the bus in 5” he said as he pulled your skirt up and underwear down and pulled his own down. He positioned himself and asked for permission to which you nodded and he slammed into you not giving you time to adjust. He got faster and Harder with every thrust trying to get you to your high as he was already close. He brought his spare hand in between you and him and rubbed your clit harshly. He was groaning and you were at the edge Harry shit his liquids into you and after a few more thrusts you came all over his length. He pulled out and you both tried to get dressed and you heard a knock on the door it was Zayn “Guys are you ready we need to go” he said you both shouted yeah and left hand in hand. As you both got in the bus the boys laughed “How was the quickie?” they asked making you blush and hide your face in Harry’s chest “Amazing” he said and kissed you “I love you selena” “I love you too Harry” “Round two?” he whispered cheekily and took you to his bunk. How romantic..not but it was Harry you couldn’t care less.