Harry Imagine for Orla

You and Harry have been dating for 7 months now. Harry was on tour and nights were always lonely. The flat you guys shared was always boring and quiet without him. You miss Harry with a passion. 

You were sitting on your bed watching TV bored as always. You decide to order pizza since your hungry and too lazy to cook. you get the phone and call the local pizza shop. You continue to watch TV when you hear a knock on your door. You know its the pizza man so you go downstairs to answer it. You open the door to see Harry at your door. 

“HARRY!” you jump in his arms tearing of happiness. “Orla I missed you so much babe”. you look into his green eyes. “I missed those beautiful bright blue eyes and that gorgeous blonde hair”. he kissed your nose softly. “I missed you so much Harry”. “I guess your gonna have to show me how much you missed meORLA. (;” Harry begins to kiss you softly then deeper making the kiss more passionate. Harry slips his tongue in your mouth causing you to moan. Harry slips off your tee and you slip off his. He kissed you again unclipping your bra not breaking the kiss. 

Harry carrys you up to the bedroom Bridal Style and lays you on the bed. He takes off his skinny jeans only wearing his tight black boxers. you can already see the bulge in his boxers with makes you wet. He crawls on top of you and slips off your pants and your undies. Harry kisses you passionately again slipping his tongue in your mouth. Harry feels up your thigh not breaking the kiss once. Harry roughly rubs your clit causing you to moan in his mouth. Harry slips on one long finger causing you to moan louder. Harry puts in 2 more fingers adding three fingers. He begins to pump faster and faster causing you to moan uncontrollably. You scream and cum all over his fingers. He licks his fingers and kisses you again tasting yourself. 

“My turn to show you how much I missed you”. you push harry on the bed so your on top. you move down to his crotch and start to pump it. He groans multiple times. You start to lick the tip. “ugh Orla don’t tease”. After that you take in all of him deep throating him and messaging his balls with your free hand. “Orla” He groans your name multiple times. He cums in your mouth and you swallow it all. 

You move back up and Harry is on top of you. Harry slips his tongue in your mouth and positions himself in front of you. Harry rubs his tip against your clit causing you to moan. “Harry don’t tease”. “okay baby, I won’t then”. He slams himself into you causing you to gasp. Harry begins to thrust faster and faster. Harry spreads your legs so he can go deeper. He thrusts faster hitting your g-spot each time. 

“H-Harry I’m about to cum”. 

“wait baby, not yet”. harry’s thrusting begins to become sloppy. “on 3, you cum okay babe?” “o-okay”. “1” “2” “3”. you and harry Climax together. “I can see you really missed me.” you giggle. “I love you Orla”. “I love you too, Harry”.