Harry Imagine for Camila

You and your boyfriend Harry were going out to dinner with your parents for your mother’s birthday. The whole way to the restaurant Harry was telling you he wanted you, but you couldn’t. You arrive and everyone orders, the food gets to your table, whilst you are eating Harry is continuously rubbing your thigh. This turns you on but you try not to show it because your parents are right there! He starts whispering dirty things in your ear, making you wet. He slides his hand up your leg and into your dress feeling how wet you are and gives you a dirty smirk. You can’t take it anymore you decide to tell your parents you don’t feel well and rush to the bathroom. Harry informs them that he will take care of you following you in there. He locks the door behind him, turns around, and you roughly push him up against the wall, leaving love bites down his neck and unbuttoning his shirt. You trail your fingers down his abs, he lets out a quiet moan, you continue to work your way down and get to his pants. You unbuckle his belt painfully slow teasing him. You grind up against him and unzip his pants pulling them down along with his boxers. You see your teasing has paid off because he is already hard.His huge penis continues to grow as you tease him kissing and licking all down his body, his moans getting louder. You quickly come up to his mouth, covering it you whisper in his ear,”If we’re going to do this here you have to be quiet babe.” He obeys and bites his lip. You work your way back down and start licking the tip of his majorly erect penis, you begin massaging it and then pumping it slowly. You look up and see his head thrown back in pleasure. You feel him get even harder and you take him all in your mouth. You move your tongue around making him cover his mouth so he doesn’t moan loudly. You pull him out of your mouth and he looks at you disappointed you just wink at him, you stroke his shaft with your hand. You take one testicle at a time into your mouth and lightly suck. You start to moan also,this sends him over the edge. “I- I’m g-gonna cum.” he manages to mumble. You quickly take him in again and suck as hard as you can, he cums in the back of your throat moaning your name quietly and cursing too. “Fuck that was amazing Camila”. You swallow and smile at him pleased with yourself. “Your turn.” he whispers teasingly in your ear and gives you a seductive wink. It doesn’t take long until your dress is on the floor and he is kissing down your body slightly nibbling along the way, he reaches your vagina nad starts rubbing your clit through your panties, making you moan in pleasure.He pulls them down to your ankles and without warning shoves two fingers in you, You gasp but soon throw your head back. He gets down on his knees putting everything he had into pleasing you, massaging your clit with his other hand. “Fuck Harry, that feels so good, keep going babe keep going.’ You moan. He pulls his fingers out but shoving his tongue into you instead, swirling it around like never before, still massaging your clit sending you over the edge. “Harry I-I’m close babe.” He pulls out his tongue and shoves three fingers into you this time.You have to cover your mouth so no one can hear ou moan louder than ever. he then sucks on your clit still pumping in and out of you hard and fast, you release on his fingers. “Ohhh fuck Harry.” He stands up licking his fingers, smiling, proud of himself. Your lips crash into his hard and passionately. “I’m not done with you.” he whispers cheekily. You know exactly what he is going to do so you brace yourself on the wall, he winks, lifts your legs around his waist and thrusts himself into you hard and fast, thrusting in and out of you nearly but not completely all the way out of you and slamming as ahrd as he could back into you so your hips clashed against his. The both of you moan trying not to make it loud. “Fuck your tight babe.” Harry mumbles against your neck, his warm breathe driving you crazy. “Harder baby.. Faster..mmmm” you manage to say. He obeys by your request and go as hard, fast, and deep into you as possible. “Ohhh myy goddd Harry”. “That’s it babe say my name”, “Harrrryyyy” you say loud but not too loud. The both of you begin to shake as you feel your climax coming, as Harry reaches his with a few more hard but slow thrusts your sent over the edge cumming all over Harry. “Ohhh Harry, that was amazing” you moan, “Camila we should come to restaurants more often” he says suggestively. You kiss passionately and put your clothes back on. You clean up any mess that may have spilled and wash your hands. You go back to where your parents were sitting, them wondering what was taking so long, you told them you were sick and you should go home and rest. You two went home and it didn’t take long for round two.