Niall Imagine

You were just waking up when you felt someone kiss you. You quickly opened your eyes and saw your blonde haired boyfriend Niall Horan. He kissed you until you were fully awake. You wondered what it was all about. Then you remembered today was yours and Nialls 5 year anniversary. You smiled at him and said “I love you my gorgeous Irish boyfriend”. He chuckled and kissed your cheek. He then grabbed your hand and said “follow me babe I made breakfast for us”. You were happy he made breakfast for you because you usually always have to. You sat down at the table and started to eat when Niall came over and whispered in your ear” Get ready to have a nice ‘ross’s tonight” in a sexy voice. That made you wet just from that. You blushed and he just smiled. You followed him into the living room in your guys flat. You sat down on the couch next to him and looked him up and down. He was talking on the phone to one of the boys when you started to rub his length through his boxers and sweatpants. He looked at you and mouthed stop with wide eyes. You just smirked and shook your head no. He looked at you with worried eyes and mouthed please. You again shook your head no again. He moaned alittle and you smirked. He conquer talking and hung up. He looked at you and then at your hand still rubbing his length and said ” I’m going to tease you so bad tonight. And I’m going to make you want me” and then he got up and walked into the kitchen. That’s when the teasing started. You followed him into the kitchen and wrapped your arms around his body while he was making some hot chocolate for you guys since it was winter. He looked at you and smirked. You wondered why he was smirking so you quickly let go of him. He turned around and pushed you gently onto the wall and started to kiss your sweet spot. You moan and he smiled on your neck. Then he pulls away and walks out of the kitchen. Now he was starting to get you really wet and horny. So you walked into the room and stood in front of him while he was sitting on the couch. You made sure to stand right in front of the TV to so he wouldn’t try and ignore you. You slowly but in a sexy way started to strip. He pretended like he didn’t care and looked away. When you got down to your bra and undies you walked over to him and climbed on top of him. He looked right at you and said “No babe. You have to wait until tonight.” You shook your head and unhooked your bra and slid It down your arms. You threw it over your head and his eyes got wide at the size of your breasts. You smiled and knew you got him to crack. Then you said “No babe you have ti wait until tonight.” He grabbed your waist and laid you on the couch. he then took of your undies and started to go down on you down there. When you reached your high he went up to your lips and kissed them. You got up and pulled his sweatpants and boxers down revealing his hard one and you started to go down on his area. After he reached his high you climbed on him and started to ride him. He moaned your name and you moaned his to. You and Niall weren’t big on loud rough sex. But sometimes you guys had it sometimes. soon he told you he was close and you said me to. you both hit your hight at the same time. Then you guys just laid there exhausted and soon fell asleep.

*A Couple Months Later*

You woke up in the morning and felt sick. Niall said you guys should go to the doctors. You agreed and he and you got dressed and got in the car. When you got there that took you back and they tested you to see if you were pregnant. The doctor soon came back in and said you were. Niall looked at you and screamed. You had a Son and named him Malachi and 2 years later had a daughter and named her Alexandra but Alex for short. You taught Malachi to watch out for Alex and taught him how to treat girls with respect and you guys lived as a perfect family in Ireland .