Harry Imagine for Joanna

“Sorry Perri. But me and Harry are having a lazy day. Maybe next time.” You felt bad for passing another girls day out with the girls. But Harry had just gotten back from tour and you both just wanted to rest and snuggle together. “Oh! It’s fine. I’ll just hang out with Zayn. He loves to shop!” You both said your goodbyes and you put your phone on the charger. You couldn’t help but now feel sorry for Zayn. Perri always had the habit to shop til you drop. And she meant’t it. But Harry’s muscular hands landing on your shoulders knocked you out of your thoughts. You sighed as he began rubbing the knot locked in your shoulder blade. Finally getting it undone your eyes bulged out of your head. “Thank you curly.” You said before you felt his soft moist lips travel up and down your neck. “Harry. No. Come on. Let’s watch a movie.” You grabbed his hand pulling him out of the kitchen and into the living room landing on the couch. You reached for the remote when Harry grabbed your waist and wouldn’t let go. His huge hands traveled up your shirt almost taking it off when you stopped him. “Harry. I said no!” You began to feel yourself grow irritated  “Fine. What are we watching?” You once again reached for the remote clicking through channels until you found what you were looking for. Titanic. “Lovely.” Harry complinated your choice as he finally settled into the couch and you nestled into his arms.  

———

“We could be doing that right now.” Harry whispered into your ear as the sexy car scene came along the screen. “I want to relax.” You whined. “You can.” He said seductively before slipping one hand into your pajama shorts and inserted one finger into your pussy. You gasped before giving into the pleasure that his finger was bringing you. “Is this relaxing.” His voice was rough as he looked you in the eyes. His eyes turned into a dark color of lust and wanting. You bit your lip and nodded as you bucked your hips against his hand in your shorts. “Joanna. You should now by now that I am not to be told no.” That’s what set you off. His rusty,demanding voice. You felt your walls tighten and knew you were close. “That’s my girl.” You gripped the couch cushions next to you as Harry inserted two more fingers with a total of three finger, pumping fast in and out of you quickly. You felt yourself cum all over his fingers as he slowly pulled them out of your shorts. “Taste it baby.” He shoved his fingers into your mouth and you let you tongue do the rest of the work. “How was it?” He asked as he got on his knees pulling down your shorts. “Go-good.” You studdered as his tongue did works on your clit. Your hands eventually went into his hair pushing his head more into you, wanting more. As if Harry could read your mind he stuck is long magical tongue in your entrance. “Harryyyy.” You moaned as he stuck yet again a finger doing the ‘come here’ motion hitting your g-spot. You could feel your walls tighten again as you were about to reach your climax for the second time when Harry pulled away. “You don’t get it that easy.” He teased taking off his jumper and sweatpants. You could already see his hard member poking out. “Is that from me?” You put a finger on your chin trying to act innocent. “Yes Joanna. Now it’s my turn.” You knew what he was talking about. You got off the couch getting on your knees and pulled off his boxer shorts. You swore his member could have hit you in the face as it practically pounced out. (ok that part made me laugh XD) You took his hard cock into your hands and began pumping it faster and faster each time. Finally you gripped onto it as you slipped it into your mouth at full length. “God Joanna!” Harry moaned as he grabbed ahold of your hair and made your head bob up and down. “I-m Close.” Harry managed to say as you watched his lips quiver and eyes roll to the back of his head. You pulled away just as a white liquid squirted out of his top and flown down his member. You gladly licked it all off and swallowed. Looking at Harry’s surprised face. “Never knew you could do that.” He teased. “There’s alot of things you don’t know.” Without anymore words he picked you up and threw you on the couch making you bend over and face the wall. He slowly teased your area by pressing his tip in and out of you. You looked over your shoulder and gave him a look saying he better do it now or he’ll never get it. He smirked before pushing himself into you, inch by inch. Finally being fully into you without any pressure he began pumping faster and faster. Each other’s names flowing out of yours and his mouths filled the room. “I’m gonn-” You were cut off by Harry’s hot cum filling you up. Only seconds later were you coming all over his hard dick inside of you. He pulled himself out of you and you both began getting dressed when there was a knock on your door. You quickly pulled up your shorts walking over the front door opening it to see Zayn and Perri. “What are you two doing here?” You asked. “Thought we’d spend a lazy day with our pals/ We got goodies!” Zayn said welcoming himself in. “So how’s the lazy day so far?” Perri asked as you let her in. “Good. Watching movies you know.” “Don’t lie Joanna I can see the sweat on your forehead.” You blushed looking at Harry who sent a wink your way.