Liam Imagine

“Wanna watch movies?” Liam hugged me from behind when I was making some hot chocolate. He was amazing boyfriend- so careful, funny, adorable… he was my everything for 3 years.

“Yeah, sure.” I said as I wanted to move, he didn’t let me go. He just keep his arms around my waist.

“Umm… Li, the TV is in the living room, not in the kitchen.” I said and he nervously let me go.

“Uh…yeah…erm, sorry.” he said and I regret my rudeness. We sit down on the couch eating some snacks, drinking hot chocolate and watching Toy story. 

“Babe I’m bored…” I said sighing deeply.

“What you wanna do?” he asked leaving his hot chocolate on the coffee table. I knowed what I wanted. I wanted him. He was so hot in his basketball shorts and blue t-shirt. He was turning me on.

“I…I want you…” I whispered and he smirked at me, taking mug from my hands and leaving it next to his.

“You have me.” he said and he kissed me gently. I loved his lips, so soft and sweet, and they were mine. I slowly put my hands under his t-shirt and he stopped kissing me just to take it off. Then he take off mine tank top leaving me in my red bra. He loved red on my body. He pull me in his lap and kissed me with more passion, licking  my bottom lip and I moaned. He used this to slid his sweet tongue in my mouth, dancing along with mine. His tongue was like lollipop, so sweet and good. I can feel his dick getting harder and harder, and I start to move on top of him, teasing him and myself.

“Ugggh…Anya…” he moaned taking off my shorts, attacking my neck with love bites. I run my fingers on his abs, damn he have sexy body. I reached his v-line and I take off his basketball shorts, leaving him in his Calvin Klein black boxers. At the moment he started to play with my bra, and I wanted him so badly, he was such a tease.

“Babe, just take it off, please…mmmmh…” I moaned as he starts to massage my breasts, kissing every nipple. I was already so wet when he moved his long fingers to my clit, massaging it trough my lace, red panties. I take off his boxers realizing how long his dick is, I didn’t have sex with him long time ago. I start to massaging it, and he put his head back on the couch, enjoying. I kiss it, moving my tongue all around it, finally taking him all in.

“____________ …ughhh yes babe… I’m gonna cum…”  he groaned in pleasure and I felt his cum in my mouth. He lay me down on the couch so he was on top of me. He finally take off my panties, running his strong hands up my tights. He thrust his two long fingers inside me, feeling my wetness, knowing I love what he’s doing. I was so close when he thrust one more finger sending me over the edge.

“Ohh Liam! AHHH!” I moaned cumming on his fingers.

“Are you ready, love?” he asked placing himself on the place I wanted him the most. I nodded and he thrust his long dick inside of me, making me scream his name already. He hold my hips in place brushing his lips on my neck, groaning deeply, going faster and faster.

“Liam I’m gonna cum I can’t anymore, ohhh!” I screamed and I felt his cum filling me, and I let it go too. We were catching our breaths hugged like one.

“I love you so much ________.” he whispered into my hair beside me.

“I love you too Li.” I reply closing my eyes, happy that I have one boy like he is. That he loves me. We were so happy together, like on. That was our love.