Harry Imagine for Claudia

“Harry dinners ready!” You called up from the kitchen, you made him his favorite dinner since he just got back from tour this morning. “Mmm, smells great!” Harry said while walking into the kitchen and hugging you from behind. “Go sit at the table babe,” you said while grabbing the plates, You walked over to the table and place on in front of Harry and in front of you. You guys finished eating your dinner and you gathered the plates and took them to the kitchen, you started to run a sink and put all the dishes into the sink. “Let me help you Claudia,” Harry said as he walked up to where you were, “No, no Harry it’s alright.” You said, “No I insist,” Harry said, you grabbed a plate and started washing it when Harry splashed you. “Harry!” You screeched, “Oh look you’re all wet, looks like it happened earlier then we expected,” He said, with a wink. “Shut up Styles,” You said while splashing him back, “Oh no you didn’t,” Harry said, “I think I did.” You said with a grin plastered on your face. Harry grabbed the tea towel and whipped it at your bum, “Harry!” You screeched again, He picked you up and slung you over his shoulder, he carried you to your bedroom, and threw you on the bed. He came on top of you and started to make out with you. His hands slid down to the hem of your shirt, he pulled it up to your shoulders, you lifted yourself up so he could slide it off. You continued kissing, you pulled off Harry’s shirt, Harry started massaging your breast, you let out a soft moan, he smiled and then unhooked your bra. He started kissing your breast and started to suck on your nipples. He continued to kiss down your body until he got to your pants, he undid the button and zipped down the zipper slowly, just so he could tease you. “Hurry up Harry!” You said, you fiddled with his pants but then pulled them down, he returned to kissing your body, he kissed the inside of your thighs. He pulled down your undies, and started to lick your clit, he put one finger inside of you, you moaned loudly. He added another, you grabbed onto the bed sheets, you knew you were going to cum soon. “Harry, I’m g-going to c-cum!” You said, just as you were about to Harry pulled out, and thrusted himself into you, you let out a gasp, “Fuck me Harry!” You yelled, He started thrusting faster and harder. You finally came, Harry wasn’t there just yet, so you started whispering dirty things into his ear, that was enough to top him off. His thrusts got slower, and he eventually came out of you and came down beside you. “I love you Claudia, you know that right?” He questioned, “Yeah, I love you too Harry,”