Zayn Imagine for Jasmine

*Ding Dong*

Shit! That’s him! You look in the mirror and check your appearance before putting on a big smile and answering the door, coming face-to-face with Zayn Malik, the mlst perfect man alive. It was just lucky that he was the mailman and you got to see him alot.
“Goodmorning Miss (Y/L/N.) How are you?” Zayn smiled at you, rummaging through his small bag of mail.
“Good morning Zayn. I’m fine and yourself?” You say, acting as calm as you could. Even though you were burstin inside.
“I’m wonderful. I don’t think you have any mail today” Zayn stated. You nodded.
“That’s ok. Would you like to come in for tea?” You asked casually.
“Uh, sure. But it can’t be for too long. I have mail to deluver before 3” Zayn smiled. You moved so Zayn could enter your house. You took his mail bag and put it on the coat rack by the door, before leading Zayn into the lounge room. He sat on the couch while you went and made tea. When you came back, Zayn was reading your ‘dirty’ magazine you left on the table, and you saw he had a big boner. You felt yourself get wet just by the sight of it and you couldn’t help it. You had to have him.
You walked up behind him, unnoticed, and started rubbin his chest from behind, and kissed his neck everwhere. Zayn dropped the magazine and you heard him moan. You walked around the couch and sat on his lap so you were straddling him. You grounded your crotches together and earned a soft moan from Zayn yet again. Zayn stood up and carried your up your stairs.
“Where’s your room?” Zayn mumbled against your lips.
“First door to the right?” You replied, just as Zayn crashed through your bedroom door. He layed you gently onto the bed andimmediately started undressing you. In record time you were stark naked so you rolled Zayn over, so he was lying down. You kissed his perfect jawline and made a trail of wet sloppy kisses down his chest, unbuttoning his buttons as you went. You threw his shirt across the room and fl ked his nipples, then bent down again and started unbuckling his tight skinny jeans.
“Why do your jeans have to be so tight?” You groaned as you flicked his jeans towards his shirt. He was now only wearing his too-tight boxers and tjust the sight made you wet. You slowly pulled his boxers down and you moaned at how big he was.
“Your so big” You whispered.
“And it’s all for you” He whispered back, flipping you both over. You were both craving it too much so there was ni foreplay, and you weren’t a virgin so it doesn’t matter.
Zayn kissed down you stomach and then pecked your lips as he slowly entered you. You arched your back with the mix of pain and pleasure.
“Faster…” You panted breathlessly. Zayn kissed your chest and obeyed, speeding up. You kissed Zayn’s lips hard and played with his dark hair, never losing contact with his chocolate eyes.
“Fuck” Zayn mumbled, his eyes closing for a split second before he opened them again and stopped entirely. Your eyes widened in confusion and Zayn turned you around, doing doggy style. You rubbed your clit as Zayn pounded in you from behind. You groaned and let your head fall forwards, but Zayn grabbed your hair and pulled you back up.
“I wanna hear you loud and clear” He whispered seductively in your ear. You shivered and rubbed yourself harder and faster, causing your legs to shake.
“Holy shit” You groaned, closing your eyes. Zayn moved your hand away from your clit and bent over you, kissing your neck and rubbin your clit with his own hand. His hands were faster and harder, causing you to yell.
“I-I’m c-closeee” you stuttered, pleasure taking over your body.
“Hold it” Zayn demanded. He was going so fast and it was hard to hold it but you eventually couldn’t hold it anymore an you released all over Zayn, he released not long after. You sighe, satisfied, and fell onto the bed, on your back. Zayn copied you and he held your hand.
“I’ve been waiting so long for that to happen” You said.
“Me too. And I’ve been wanting to ask you for so long. Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Zayn asked nervously.
“Yes!” You smiled. Zayn kissed your lips and you spent the next few minutes cuddling before Zayn had to go back to work.