Louis Imagine for Lillian

It was the end of the year and You were the nerdy girl.Louis was the big Popular guy .Girls wanted him , Guys wanted to be him.You two used to be friends but after he hit puberty it went down the drain.Every year Louis threw a big party for the end of the year and you were never invited.You would always hear the music since he lived next door.

This year wasn’t any different.You were at home on your bed laying flat wearing girl boxers and a grey worn out shirt with your hair in a bun with your nerd glasses.Your parents went away for summer vacation and you decided to stay behind to have some peace and alone time by yourself.You were currently reading your book and trying to concentrate but the loud music was distracting.After 2 hours it started to pour.you didn’t mind it at all. Then everything went to hell. The police came and everyone from the party scrambled to get away. After everyone left Louis home You look out the window and The power cables Fall after a tree falls and Theres a blackout.You sigh and go down stairs getting a flashlight.A knock comes from the door and you open it.

“Hey um Could I stay here Lillian I got locked out of my house and It’s pouring” Says a soaking wet louis.

“Of course you can Come in and make yourself at home” You say.He hugs you getting you wet.”Tomlinson you got me wet!” He smirks.”Sorry lillian” you raise and eyebrow “its ok” he comes close to you and Kisses you.”lillian I’ve missed you I-I love you ” You stay silent and mumble “I love you too Louis” You kiss him back and he carries you to your bed room laying you on the bed heating up the kiss. “L-Louis I-I’m a virgin ” he stops “I’ll be gentle lilli “. He takes off your clothes and his and puts on a condom and pushes in fully.A tear escapes your eye” It hurts Louis!” He wipes the tear away “It’ll feel better in a bit” He doesn’t move and lets you ajust to him.”M-Move a b-bit louis”. He thrusts slowly and your cry more because of the pain “I’m sorry Baby It’ll feel better soon” He goes slow and It turns to pleasure.”Faster Louis” He goes faster and you Moan his Name loudly.”LOUIS LOUIS FUCK YES RIGHT THERE HARDER UGH HARDER!” he goes harder and faster into you moaning  loudly.”Shit I’m close baby ” He says and goes faster and your headboard hits the wall. ” Louis fuck right there baby yes faster!” he goes as fast as he can and Then you both release. After you two calm down He strokes your brown hair and looks into your pale blue eyes and kisses you.”That was amazing Louis” He smirks and falls asleep with you.