Niall Imagine for Cara

You’re at your best friend’s apartment. Liam Payne, your best friend, has some time off from all the celebrity stuff and asked you to come over to spend some time together. With him there are of course also the other boys but you get along with all of them very well. More than well with one of them. Since you met the boys the first time you kinda have a soft spot for one of them. It’s Niall Horan. He’s just so cute, so handsome and perfect. You just never dared to tell him. The only one that knows that, is Liam. And he’ll keep your secret. 

After having dinner with the boys you’re walking towards the toilet, just to fresh up a bit. Standing in front of the door you suddenly hear voices. Listening closer you can recognize Niall’s and Liam’s voice. ‘If you won’t try you’ll never know if she likes you.’, Liam says and your heart drops. Was Niall in love with an other girl? ‘Bu my heart will be broken if she won’t love me back.’, Niall replies and he sounds very desperate. ‘It will break even more if you’ll find out that she liked you later on.’, Liam tells and you raise your eyebrows. ‘Why, did Cheyenne say something like that?!’, Niall asks excited and your heart skips a beat. They’re talking about you! Niall has a crush on you?! ‘I won’t say anything about that. THat’s a thing between the both of you, man. Just dare telling her finally! That’s all I can say!’, you hear Liam say and suddenly the door opens. Shocked you look at Liam. Surprised he raises an eyebrow. ‘Perfect, you two talk now!’, Liam says and suddenly pushes you into the bathroom. He shuts the door loudly and suddenly you stand right in front of Niall. Niall blushes and faces the ground. ‘So you’ve heard what… Like, what I said?’, he asks and insecurely looks up. He looks so cute being insecure. With a racing heart you take a step towards him and grab his hand. ‘Yes… I’ve heard what you said. Niall… I DO like you back.’, you tell him and suddenly Niall’s face lights up. ‘You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this moment.’, you say and just take the initiative. Slowly you pull him closer and look up to him. Niall stares at your lips and still looks totally surprised, like he doesn’t know what to do. In this moment you just want to do him, so badly. You crush your lips onto his and move your arms around his back. Niall grabs your face, cupping your cheeks and kisses you back passionately. This moment is everything you’ve been waiting for and it feels incredible. Out of breath after that amazing kiss you pull back. ‘Damn Cara… I’ve never expected this… Why haven’t you told earlier?’, he asks and you smile shyly. ‘I think it was the same reason why you didn’t. PLUS, you were pretty busy with your career I didn’t want to disturb or something. Also all the Directioners would be pretty jealous and I don’t want to be the reason why they cry or something…’, you tell him and pull your hear behind your ear insecurely. Niall lifts your chin up and smiles. ‘You’ve such a great heart. I love you for that.’, he says and suddenly just kisses you again. Not able to hold back anymore you just pull at his shirt and Niall grins against your lips. Both of you take off your shirts quickly just to immediately come back to kiss each other again. Niall undoes the zip of your jeans and presses you against a wall. You struggle out of your pants and just kick them away. Niall does the same and you feel his already hard shaft pressing against your panties. He grabs your hands and pins them above your head onto the wall. You get wetter and wetter for him and soon just pull down his boxers. Licking your lips you stare at his size and can’t wait to have him. ‘Are we setting the seal right now?’, you ask out of breath and Niall grins. ‘Yes, I think so.’, he replies and slowly pulls down your panties. The touch of his hands makes you crazy and you feel how you get goose bumps all over your body. You reach behind your own back and unhook your bra. it just falls to the ground and Niall starts admiring. ‘You’re so beautiful.’, he mumbles and kisses your neck. Moaning you wrap your legs around his neck and Niall holds you at your thighs. You feel his boner at your entrance and deeply look into his blue eyes. ‘You ready?’, he asks and you tangle your fingers into his blonde hair. ‘Oh, and how I am.’, you say and suddenly he enters you. Gasping at his size you throw your head back against the wall. Slowly Niall starts thrusting and immediately fills your whole body with pleasure. He’s careful at first but when he sees you’re enjoying he gets a bit more rough. he starts biting onto your neck and you moan his name. ‘You know that the boys probably can hear us?’, he asks grinning cheekily. ‘I don’t care.’, you say and hungrily kiss him. Niall goes deeper and you bite onto your lower lip. After a few more thrusts, the adding of speed and heat you feel yourself falling over the edge. ‘I’m cumming.’, you tell pulling at Niall’s hair and before you can even hold it back you cum onto his still thrusting dick. ‘Damn babe…’, Niall moans in his Irish accent and soon also cums into your pussy. He sighs in relief and lets you down carefully. ‘Wow.’, you just say totally out of breath and Niall grins. ‘So it’s official?… You and me?’, he asks coming closer to you. ‘I just can’t say no.’, you reply and Niall kisses you passionately. ‘I think they just sealed the deal.’, you both suddenly hear Louis’ cheeky voice behind of the door and laugh loudly. ‘Yes, we did!’, Niall shouts back and you hug him happily.

You guys the of the time telling each other how much you likes each.