Niall Imagine for Lauren

You were in the club with Niall, the boys and your girlfriends. Of course, Harry being himself was all over your best friend. Snogging. Grinding on each other. It was sick. 

You’ve never liked clubbing for some weird reason. At your age, you would’ve loved it. But it just wasn’t you. 

“Lauren, you’re a buzz-kill c’mon let’s dance!” Niall said excitedly. 

“NiNi, I really don’t…” 

“Please? Just one song!” he made his irresistible puppy dog face at you, which you couldn’t resist. 

“Fine. ONE.” you made sure to emphasize the ‘one.’

He smiled wide and took you to the dance floor. You looked around and saw girls Jersey turn piking with each other. 

Animals… You thought to yourself. Speak of the devil, Niall got behind you and started grinding. You could already feel his buldge starting to grow increasingly fast. 

“Ni…” you moaned softly. He just chuckled. 

“Not in public, babe. Let’s go somewhere private.” you moaned once again. 

“we’ve got no time c’mon,” he pulled you towards the restroom area. 

“YEAH Niall GET SOME!” you heard Louis over many girls. 

Once you got there he didn’t take time to rip off your right black dress. 

“Awh,” he chuckled at the sight of your soaking wet underwear. 

“Just fuck me already!” 

He placed a hand at the hem of your underwear then looked at you asking for permission. What a gentleman. You nodded quickly and he slid them off slowly. He didn’t take a minute to get completely naked himself. 

You lied on the cold floor at he placed his tip at your entrance. 

“You fucking tease,” your voice was more like a growl. He held you by your hips. You waited for him to take his time. 

Unexpectedly, he slammed into you. 

“N-NIALL!” you scream, arching your back. 

“FUCK LAUREN! YOU’RE SO TIGHT.” his breathing got heavier with each thrust. 

You nodded violently as he sucked on your neck leaving several love bites. 

The restroom was quickly full of screaming and profanities. 

“I’m cl- close!” you panted. 

“Hold it.” he commanded. Each of his thrusts getting sloppier by the second. 

Once you couldn’t hold it, you orgasmed all over his length. His hot liquids following. 

“What now?” you asked silently. 

He spread your legs open again his tongue immoderately inside your crotch. 

“Niall… uuhhh,” your moans were getting loud. 

He kept on going his tongue rolling making you scream more.

Once you guys were out of the restrooms, Louis greeted you both by saying “WHOO NIALL GOOD JOB MATE!” 

“I’ll go get a drink,” Niall headed towards the bar. 

You noticed Zayn getting close to your head. 

“On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is Liam?”