Harry Imagine

“I’m back from work Harry!” I shouted through our house. I dropped my bag coat and slipped my black heels off. “Hey baby” Harry said in his deep husky voice. He smashed his lips to mine. What was passionate become rough. I didn’t think twice I slipped my hands down to his sweat pants and slipped them off. He started unbuttoning my shirt. And in a matter of seconds I was left in a bra and under wear and he was in his black boxer. We stumble to the couch and he started leaving trails of kisses from my neck down to my entrance. Harry teased me kissing my thighs and my slit. I moaned in pleasure and he just chuckled. “Stop teasing me Harry!” and without warning he started thrusting his young in me. To make it better he added two fingers and started pumping in and out. “I’m close.” I whispered barely audible. I hit my climax and cummed all over him he licked it all up and kissed me again. I flipped us over I was on top know and he took it by surprise. “my turn.” I smirked. I held his cock massaging it. Making him smirk. I then kissed down going to his tip and flicking it. I shoved it in bobbing up and down. He bucked his hips making it easier for me and then he cummed inside my mouth I kicked it all up and kissed his neck. “ready?” he asked me. I nodded and without warning he trusted inside me. I yelped in pain but it soon turned into pleasure. I arched my back and curled my toes. My boobs bouncing up and down. Hardy grabbed one and started massaging it licking the other one. “I’m do close” he breathed. Then after about 5 minutes we both screamed each others names climaxing. He plopped beside me and flipped me over so my back was to his chest. “that was amazing.” I smiled. “oh we aren’t done.” he whispered. Harry grabbed my wait and put me on the floor. Me on all floor. He Adjusted behind and trusted into my but hole. I screamed his name. I gaped my mouth and moaned. He was moaning my name occasionally too. “harder.” I demanded. He thrusted Hard into me and the only noise you could her was skin slapping and moaning. I spread my legs more and his thrusts became sloppy. “fuck. I’m do close.” he said. Then I came. Squiring all over the floor. He thrusted a couple times and squirted inside me. We stated like that for a while breathing hard. He slipped his cock out of me and layers beside me. “love you.” I said then falling a sleep.