Louis Imagine for Sky

You walked into Louis’ apartment and found him in the kitchen, packing up food for the picnic.

“Hey Lou.” You said to him, wrapping your arms around him.

“HELLO!” he yelled to you, making you laugh.

“You don’t have to yell everything babe.” You said to him as he turned around and wrapped him arms around you, letting his arms hand lazily rest on your back. He leaned down to kiss you.

“Of course I do.” He said to you, and you bought your lips up to his one more time, making the kiss last longer.

“Are we ready to go?” You asked him, gesturing at the picnic basket.

“Umm.. Oh, no! I almost forgot the most important part!” He exclaimed, running over to the fridge. He opened the door and pulled out a whole pack of carrots.

“Why do you want so many carrots babe?” You asked him.

“Sky, carrots are delicious.” He said to you in a serious tone, packing them tightly into the woven basket.

“Okay babe.” You said to him.

“Sky, carrots are delicious. I don’t think you understand.” He said.

“Carrots are delicious, huh?” You asked him, taking one out of the packaging and biting the end off of it seductively, making a cracking noise.

“PENIS JOKES!” Louis yelled, making you laugh. You put the carrot back onto the counter. You were still giggling a little bit and you noticed that Louis was focused in on your face.

“What?” You asked him.

“I just love you very much.” He said. You smiled at him and wrapped your hand around his head and bought his face down so you two could kiss. He moved so he was in front of you and pushed you against the counter, resting his arms on it. You tangled your hands in his air and giggled right before you opened your lips so your tongues could start battling for dominance. He put his hand on the back of your upper thy and you jumped up on the counter so that Louis was now standing in between your legs. Suddenly, Louis put his hand on your back under your shirt. You let out a little gasp and the skin where his hand was touching suddenly became cold and then began to warm up little by little, giving you butterflies in your stomach. He pulled out of the kiss, making your lips miss the contact. “Sky, I know that you’re a virgin and I don’t want to ta-“ he started but you cut him off by placing your finger on his lips.

“I know I’m a virgin, and I love you. I want to, Lou.” You said to him. His face broke out into a smile.

“Are you positive?” He asked you. You reached your hand down and lightly grazed his crotch with your fingertips.

“Yep.” You whispered in his ear. He let out a little girly squeal, making you laugh. He bought your waist forward and carried you all the way upstairs to his bedroom where he laid down on top of you, kissing your whole face in excitement. You grabbed his face and began to kiss him, both of you giggling. He lifted your shirt off of you, becoming more serious. You took his shirt off also and flipped him over, beginning to kiss his neck. You kissed down his chest, slowly zipping down his fly at the same time. Right as you got his pants off, he flipped you over again. You could practically see his excitement overflowing in his body, like a little kid on Christmas morning.  He easily slipped off your cotton skirt, tossing it across the room. You used your fingertips to begin and shove his boxers off of him, revealing that present that you would most be looking forward to like a kid on Christmas morning. He finished the job himself, kissing down your chest and unhooking your bra at the same time, leaving you in your underwear.

“Sky, you’re beautiful.” He said, meeting your eyes at the end after he had looked over your exposed flesh with his eyes. You smiled at him and kissed him once more. He leaned down to kiss your breasts, and you could feel his erection press into your upper thy, driving you completely crazy. The combination of his erection pressing against you and the sensational tongue work he had going on with your breasts was almost enough to make you have your orgasm right then and there. Without your consent, he moved his mouth away from your breasts and traced his lips down your torso, giving you goose bumps. When he made it down to your underwear, he breathed over your sweet spot, making you more moist than before. You could feel your heart beating shakily in your chest, seeming to pump your blood at three times the normal pace. The fingertip of his index finger hooked the hem of your panties, and he slid them down painfully slowly. For so long, you had imagined what it would be like to finally have Louis doing things like this to you, and it was better than you could’ve imagine already. Slowly, he bought his lips to your clit, rubbing them over them and flicking his tongue out every once in a while. He was more of a tease than you had imagined. You bought your hand to the back of his head and shoved his head closer to you, silently ordering for him to give you more. He obliged, beginning to lick you. He stuck his tongue inside of you, swirling it around and making both you and him groan.

“ONE FINGER, GOING IN!” he yelled, making you laugh at your boyfriends’ silliness. He stuck one of his fingers inside of you, and judging by the size of his erection, you knew that soon you would be feeling ten times the pleasure. He stuck two more of his fingers inside of you and kept pumping, making you moan and groan like a wild animal. Never had you imagined that sex would feel quitethis good. Before you were even sure what you were doing, you bought his face up and flipped him over, hungry for him. You didn’t bother doing anything with his chest, you just wanted to play with your new present. You began to pump him, knowing what to do because you had prepared yourself for this moment that you had been looking forward to for oh-so-long. You put the tip of him into your mouth, instantly ready for more and more. You began to take him deeper into your mouth, moving up and down on his throbbing length. Before you knew it you had him all in and were making him moan like an animal also.

“Sky, oh my god. What the fuuuuuuuck! This is amazing!” He groaned out in a yell. You were pleased with yourself. You kept going, but Louis bought you back up and flipped over. “Okay, I can’t wait any longer.” He said, pulling a condom on. “Here we go, babe.” He said, beginning to shove himself into you.

“Just rip the band-aid off, babe.” You said to him. He looked confused, but you grabbed his bum cheeks and pushed him completely inside of you, making both of you moan. He was finally inside of you, breaking your barrier, and making you overflow with desire. The pain was easily forgotten as you lost yourself in the sea of pleasure. He began to thrust in and out faster, hard enough to reach the inside of your belly button if that was possible. Each hit was like hitting a target right on center, scoring him the maximum amount of points possible, and maybe even a few extra. Before you knew it you felt this intense build up begin, and you looked at him right as he was nodding. You felt him release, and suddenly you were riding out an orgasm with screams and moans. The sea of pleasure rushed out of you, leaving you shaky but ecstatic. Louis laid next to you, panting heavily.

“I should really make penis jokes more often.” He said, making you laugh out loud and slap his arm. He cut your laughing off with a kiss. “I love you, Sky.” He said seriously.

“I love you too Louis.” You said to him, kissing him again. You two never made it to that picnic…